Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need help with old account recovery, iv already tried ingame support as well as facebook.

i need to recover my old rogue names Mcnuggetz on crom, i detailed everything i could with support but still havent gotten anywhere, i replied back with everything in detail that they asked, i even made the a replica of what my rogue even looked like so that they could see it because lets be honest, who is going to remember what a random charactor that has not been seen or heard from in years. the only thing i couldnt tell the support was the original email because if i knew it id recover the password that way. please help me recover this charactor because i put a good deal of time into it and i dont want to lose all of my items. when i tried on facebook 90% of the time my messages was read then ignored for 12-18 hours since i tried recovering the account

Re: Need help with old account recovery, iv already tried ingame support as well as facebook.

i need to recover my old rogue names Mcnuggetz on crom, i detailed everything i could with support but still havent gotten anywhere, i replied back with everything in detail that they asked, i even made the a replica of what my rogue even looked like so that they could see it because lets be honest, who is going to remember what a random charactor that has not been seen or heard from in years. the only thing i couldnt tell the support was the original email because if i knew it id recover the password that way. please help me recover this charactor because i put a good deal of time into it and i dont want to lose all of my items. when i tried on facebook 90% of the time my messages was read then ignored for 12-18 hours since i tried recovering the account
The team has been trying to help you. As a lot of the information you've given doesn't match our records, we have to continue asking more questions for security purposes. Additionally, we don't offer live-chat support or 24-hour support. The team tries to respond as quickly as possible but starts with the first messages received first. It's a first in first out situation.