Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

MULDAR PLEASE READ

Muldar,

Unsure if you have noticed the 2 forums posts I have made, I'm regards to my account.

Returning from a year or so break. Can't login getting a account conflicted error when trying to log in. Last I remember I played on Donn, was a mage maybe lvl 129/130+(been awhile). Username [REMOVED]

Re: MULDAR PLEASE READ

Hey Lopkey, sorry for the delay been a rather busy week.

De-conflicted your account and updated to YOURUSERNAMEios and YOURUSERNAMEandroid

Should be able to sign in without issue now but any problems let us know.

(Also going to remove your username from your posts for security.)

So now I'm getting a incorrect password error, and then upon attempting to reset the password, a invalid email error. Positive it is the email associated with the account, as I have a password reset email from back before I stopped playing.

So now I'm getting a incorrect password error, and then upon attempting to reset the password, a invalid email error. Positive it is the email associated with the account, as I have a password reset email from back before I stopped playing.
Is this the Android or iOS account you are attempting to login to?

Probably best to send an email to our Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following details and we can assist in resetting your password:

- Username for account -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Cheers