Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Login help

I’m having that same issue! It’s been about a year and now it won’t let me login to my account. I know my username and email and I’ve reset my password twice. Still nothing. It’s saying username or password is incorrect. Please help

I’m having that same issue! It’s been about a year and now it won’t let me login to my account. I know my username and email and I’ve reset my password twice. Still nothing. It’s saying username or password is incorrect. Please help
Seems to be a lot of issues like these going around. Perhaps it's a automatic feature OTM implements after accounts have been inactive for a certain time period?

Can you provide me with your character name and world so I can look into the issue further for you?

Thanks

Can you provide me with your character name and world so I can look into the issue further for you?

Thanks
Yes it’s em17 and it was balor I believe

Thanks
Yes it’s em17 and it was balor I believe
The registered email address appears to have not been confirmed. I have manually updated it which should allow you to reset your password.

Any further issues please contact our Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and we can assist.

Thanks

Re: Account conflicted

Hey, Can you both provide me with your character name and world?

Thanks
smiler777777

I dont know the name of the world anymore because it has been a considerable amount of time since i last played.
I hope however that you will still be able to restore my account. If not please let me know.
Thanks

Re: Account conflicted

I can reset my password and everything I just can't login
Please remove your username from the previous post. Only post a character name and the server
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012