Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Help

Muldar i need u.. i lost my bank of clan 1-2 year ago but cant log into it i forgot my username of it can u help?
Bank accounts will require the Support Teams assistance.

Shoot them an email at Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following and we can help you out:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

Cheers

My character has been deleted. I haven't played in over a year and when I logged in everything was reset. I spent well over $200 on platinum and would really like to get it back. The account was originally created around August 2014, my in game name was Tys420 and I was a warrior.

My character has been deleted. I haven't played in over a year and when I logged in everything was reset. I spent well over $200 on platinum and would really like to get it back. The account was originally created around August 2014, my in game name was Tys420 and I was a warrior.
Hey Ty,

Were you presented with the character select screen upon login?

If so, you are most likely just signed into a different world server than the one you originally made characters on. Proceed through character creation and tap the globe icon before entering play, this will allow you to change server.

If not, please contact us at Support@onethumbmobile.com with your account details and we can assist :)

Thank you! That seems to have worked. Not sure why I didn't see that before.
No worries bud, happens all the time. Welcome back to Celtic Heroes!