Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

Hi, I have same problem. Acoount name: manowar
190 level(as ı remember) warrior Taranis.
Muldar, can you please help me?
I asked for help from support, but there is no response.
I just got back into celtic heroes afte a year of being inactive, and its giving me the problem "Account Conflicted PW, change required" i think my username on android is interfering with my old username on an account for ios when i played celtic heroes on iphone.
My characters name is "RussianCyclone" shes a level 43 rogue, and is on rhe world Donn.
Both now deconflicted and updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios / "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Should be able to sign in now.
Hi. I had an account and when I try and log onto it, it won't let me because it keeps saying account conflict pw can you help.
Going to require a character name and world.

Thanks

For the love of everything holy please tell my why I can’t log into my very expensive account for the THIRD TIME. It’s only been a few weeks since the last time I was locked out and it took two weeks to get them back!!! I’m on the verge of giving up on this game!! Please friggin fix it!! My toons are on Rhiannon as Flowing River, Kora Ice, lil flow, and Wing love. I can’t log in at all or even change the password.

For the love of everything holy please tell my why I can’t log into my very expensive account for the THIRD TIME. It’s only been a few weeks since the last time I was locked out and it took two weeks to get them back!!! I’m on the verge of giving up on this game!! Please friggin fix it!! My toons are on Rhiannon as Flowing River, Kora Ice, lil flow, and Wing love. I can’t log in at all or even change the password.
The account name appears to have been deconflicted in the past so will be set to "YOURUSERNAME"ios.

If you are still unable to login please contact our Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com with the following:

- Username for account -
- Registered email -
- When account created/last played -
- Character(s) name(s) on the account - include deleted ones if you can remember them -
- Character levels on the account -
- Clans that characters are members of -
- Servers the characters are on -
- Premium purchases made -
- Any plat purchases made on the account and amount -
- Some items that characters will have or have equipped -

And we can assist you in recovering your account.

Thanks

I just got back into celtic heroes afte a year of being inactive, and its giving me the problem "Account Conflicted PW, change required" i think my username on android is interfering with my old username on an account for ios when i played celtic heroes on iphone.
My characters name is "RussianCyclone" shes a level 43 rogue, and is on rhe world Donn.

Hi. I had an account and when I try and log onto it, it won't let me because it keeps saying account conflict pw can you help.

Thanks
Yeah im still having troubles getting in, can you possibly tell me my email for russiancyclone? I keep using damianb32002@gmail.com but its not working to reset the password

Thanks
Thank Muldar, finally I can play this game :)

Hello Muldar. I Have one problem. Longtime ago i have created a new account called REMOVED on my ios device. After longer time i bought new android device and i created account with the same name and password. After update any of this accounts dont work. There is only message Account Conflict PW. On this first account i have big level character. And sorry for my english. Can you help me Muldar ? I dont remember worlds but i think it was maybe rosmerta, herne or lir. My sister have the same problem. Her account name is Sosna505.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Removed identifying information.

Hi Muldar,
I've emailed support and patiently waited for a response but to no avail. .. can you please help me get my account back.? It keeps saying Account Conflicted PW

Username is 'REMOVED'
Character name is DizZyDean117
I'm a level 24 (ish)? Rouge on world either Lir, Donn, or Fingal
(Android)

Pleaseeee, I've been dieing to play the game once again

Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed identifying information.

Yeah im still having troubles getting in, can you possibly tell me my email for russiancyclone? I keep using damianb32002@gmail.com but its not working to reset the password
I'm afraid as that is identifying account information we will require you to contact the Support Team at Support@onethumbmobile.com and we can provide you with further assistance.
Hello Muldar. I Have one problem. Longtime ago i have created a new account called [REMOVED] on my ios device. After longer time i bought new android device and i created account with the same name and password. After update any of this accounts dont work. There is only message Account Conflict PW. On this first account i have big level character. And sorry for my english. Can you help me Muldar ? I dont remember worlds but i think it was maybe rosmerta, herne or lir. My sister have the same problem. Her account name is Sosna505.
Deconflicted, your username has now been updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android.

Should be able to sign in now :)
Hi Muldar,
I've emailed support and patiently waited for a response but to no avail. .. can you please help me get my account back.? It keeps saying Account Conflicted PW

Username is '[REMOVED]'
Character name is DizZyDean117
I'm a level 24 (ish)? Rouge on world either Lir, Donn, or Fingal
(Android)

Pleaseeee, I've been dieing to play the game once again

Handled in another thread :)

Hello, I have the same problem, when I try to log on, I receive a message that says that my account is conflicted. I have two accounts with the same username on iOS and Android, I think that it may be the cause of the problem. I'm trying to log on to my iOS account because I never really played on my Android account.
Account name: 26042002
Characters: lvl ~60 rogue and lvl ~70 ranger
Server: belenus

Thank you