Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Account Problems: Conflict and Password

I have the same problem on one of my accounts. The characters names that I have on the account is CriticalHeal and CriticalFreeze. World: Belenus. Thanks in advance.
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor

My toon name is carraden. He is lvl 191 and lives in the server of lugh. I don't know if he is conflicted but when I try to log into my account it says account conflicted pw. If you can help that would be great!!! <3

Hello, I have the same problem, when I try to log on, I receive a message that says that my account is conflicted. I have two accounts with the same username on iOS and Android, I think that it may be the cause of the problem. I'm trying to log on to my iOS account because I never really played on my Android account.
Account name: 26042002
Characters: lvl ~60 rogue and lvl ~70 ranger
Server: belenus

Thank you
I have the same problem on one of my accounts. The characters names that I have on the account is CriticalHeal and CriticalFreeze. World: Belenus. Thanks in advance.
My toon name is carraden. He is lvl 191 and lives in the server of lugh. I don't know if he is conflicted but when I try to log into my account it says account conflicted pw. If you can help that would be great!!! <3
All now de-conflicted and updated to "YOURUSERNAME"ios and "YOURUSERNAME"android
I too have the same problem, pls help.
Danu
1 of my characters:DeadShadows
Lvl 105
Rogue
I've been unable to find a character of that level with that name, could you double check your details and get back to me?

Thanks