Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

cross platform account issue?

i just realized that some accounts on CH might be the same usernames across devices... I want to log into an ios account from my android phone but i believe my android username is the same as the ios username... if i need to delete my android accounts let me know and i will gladly send support the username(s) in question. they mean nothing to me if i can play ios account from my android

please tell me that i can log into an ios account from android or this whole cross platform thing will have gotten my hopes up for nothing.
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Re: cross platform account issue?

i just realized that some accounts on CH might be the same usernames across devices... I want to log into an ios account from my android phone but i believe my android username is the same as the ios username... if i need to delete my android accounts let me know and i will gladly send support the username(s) in question. they mean nothing to me if i can play ios account from my android

please tell me that i can log into an ios account from android or this whole cross platform thing will have gotten my hopes up for nothing.
I asked the same question when it was first announced still waiting on a clear answer :)

Im still dealing with this issue. I prob did something wrong and I have still two accounts with the same username. I can only log in, in one of the accounts. And if I try to log in in my other account with the same username it says that my pasword is incorrect. On my ios device It will let me only login in the account I created on my iosdevice and on my android phone it will only let me log in in the account I created on a android before this crossplatform.

Im still dealing with this issue. I prob did something wrong and I have still two accounts with the same username. I can only log in, in one of the accounts. And if I try to log in in my other account with the same username it says that my pasword is incorrect. On my ios device It will let me only login in the account I created on my iosdevice and on my android phone it will only let me log in in the account I created on a android before this crossplatform.
Can you try the steps details in this post and get back to me if that resolved the issue?

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=91704

Thanks