Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Forgetfulness lost password and email

So I've sent a few emails and everyday I just get deeper and deeper I feel like I'm getting closer and closer actually to figure it out my lost information I've steadily played on my character on world donn for a few years and decided to take a break and some reason I can't remember my registry email but I have been going crazy trying to remember every email that I've ever had my whole life and I have actually found a few emails that have a buttload of emails that were sent to me from support team like the basic emails that say that such as such has mailed this to such and such just a whole bunch of messages saying that I have mailed items to my self on my other Toons and I have emails that are as new as April 16th and 15th and 14th excetera of me mailing items back and forth to my Toons so you would think that would be my registered email right well wrong because I've tried and tried and tried to reset my password I have the username I have the old passwords I have a bunch of information about my account and screenshots it's just not making sense to me that I can read so many messages maybe over 40 of my most recent mailing transactions but yet cannot recover my password I decided to take a break from Celtic Heroes a month ago and change my password for security reasons and now I am completely locked out of my account