Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Can't log in Game

This is really stressing out, someone's lix, a clans raid, anything you are doing which is important for you, you suddenly disconnect from server, along with many others, and then you won't be able to log back in game, why why why? It's a glitch that came after the auction house started working, it's really stressing many people's time and bosses, many couldn't log in yesterday for Gelebron, mention they rescheduled their life programs to give some time for Gelebron, BUT GUESS WHAT?! Server broke and no one could log and the gathering failed and we skipped a kill that we die waiting a week for.
Bosses Timers:
Really? Because of this glitch do we have to camp for all the bosses we lost track on their timers for hours? I am sure not only Fingal id suffering this issue, I saw in all Android servers it's happening, and I am pretty sure no one is happy with that, so please fix it.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Can't log in Game

I'm a new Celtic hero, coming from france and i love this game but i couldn't log this afternoon and even now almost 10pm local time on any servers. I hope it will be fixed quickly as we have also lots of lags in the game since the last update.
Thanks guys for you job, its a wonderfull game, especially the differents musics.
Corisa.

Says i am.not authorized to read the link posted... another frustration.. why post answers in links if everyone isnt allowed to read them???? So a short note on the link would be appreciated as my 600lvls of playing time deems me not worthy of seeing the answer:))) and yes i am logged in to forums:)

I disconnected by the server Lir and cannot log back in. Is there a work on progress or what? There is no announcement relevant to that. It dont show any message just try to connect and turn back on the main screen.
Thanks
Last edited by ekimokun on Wed May 31, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.