Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can I still opt in beta?

I have been playing Celtic heroes since 2012-2013. I would like to opt in for the corrupted gardens beta as I have never been one of the players to reach a high enough level to be fighting new mobs right when they come out. Is that still possible?
Open beta for Corrupted Gardens is over ^^
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Afraid it is over now dude.

Keep an eye on our announcements board however as when a beta is available sign ups will be posted there first!

Hope to see you in the next beta :)

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
What happens in beta do u get another account with access to new content or does your account scale to the level of the content and you get access?
We duplicate the live account you apply with. Any actions in beta are separate from the live game.

Is the closed beta still open? I got the invitation... But don't know why the mail I got so lately.
Testflight will always state the beta is "closed" as Testflight is a closed environment (invitation only)
The beta itself is "open" as all who applied will be able to participate.

Is the closed beta still open? I got the invitation... But don't know why the mail I got so lately.
Testflight will always state the beta is "closed" as Testflight is a closed environment (invitation only)

So, now I can login with my existing id?
Druid- 221- sulis- android

So, now I can login with my existing id?
Afraid the beta ended last Tuesday as stated in the beta sub forum.