Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi.

Hi. I didn’t know where to post so everyone could see it. I know most of y’all know or think I’m some little kid. Truth is I’m a 22 nearly 23 (literally autistic. Been diagnosed with it at le bhoneir.) I never really realized that my actions and lies (catfishing so I’ve learned is what it’s called recently.) were wrong. I’m not saying I’m in the right either. Some things I’ve said have been truthful. Most things however have not been. I’ve come to realize how wrong I’ve been and I’ve come to see that when people started calling me a con and scam and stuff, they were right but I’ve been too stupid to see it. So if you all see this, it’s ok it’s you spread the word. I deserve it. I’ve done a lot of growing up lately and learned that I’ve wronged so many people. I can’t change that and I’m not going to try to. When learned that what I’ve done was just horrible, it’s taken me a lot of regret and anger towards myself. So that’s why I’m telling y’all. I feel awful for what I’ve done. So crom, add me to the people not to trust list. And if admins see that I need to be banned then so be it. And beheadeth if you see this, I honestly don’t remember the account I’ve had your lux on but in honest reality I’m gonna say I probably effed up and don’t have it. Im not sure though. And I don’t remember most my accounts. I think I remember like 2 or 3. anyway I’m sorry for everything and I’m 99% sure that this post will be removed. I hope it doesn’t because I hope people see how stupid of a autistic I am(not all autistics are dumb some are very smart) and how I deserve the hate.

Re: Hi.

Kittens there’s no reason to take this out on yourself. This is a video game, people get over things and forgive. You’re not dumb... and as far as I know you haven’t scammed anyone so don’t say you have.

Also I believe the account you used was SomeRandomGirl, but I can buy new lux if I really have too.

And you’re far from going onto the list of people not to trust in my book, many people who are lots worse. Just remember this is all a game and we can forgive and forget.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Kittens there’s no reason to take this out on yourself. This is a video game, people get over things and forgive. You’re not dumb... and as far as I know you haven’t scammed anyone so don’t say you have.

Also I believe the account you used was SomeRandomGirl, but I can buy new lux if I really have too.

And you’re far from going onto the list of people not to trust in my book, many people who are lots worse. Just remember this is all a game and we can forgive and forget.
To my knowledge I’ve not scammed anyone but some people have said I have.

I, too, haven't heard of you scamming people.

If you haven't, then you haven't. If people tell you otherwise, block them.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Is Invaded one of the "lots worse"? lol

And to stay on topic so Armo doesn't rag me...
I don't play on Crom anymore, so I don't know the situation entirely. However, I wouldn't be so hard on yourself over what wrongs you've possibly done on a mobile game.
An old character. . .