Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Offering Gifts to Crom Refugees

Hello and if you clicked on this post first of I would like to say you poor soul... as a member of crom you have probably been spat on kicked around murdered in the arena kill stolen etc....... I’m sure you know as long as you are not in Seed it will not get better. So many crom players have joined a former player and endgame crom legend. He has brought crom into the perspective and we have clearly brought the tyrants into the light! If you are looking for an out we are offering server transfer bounties. We will give you a welcoming package upon successful transferring to Epona. This package will easily help you achieve level 60+ You will know who we are on Epona!!! anyone with Seed in their name will gladly show you the way in our wonderful world. VivaLaResistance- #DownWithCrom #NotMyServer
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

Re: Offering Gifts to Crom Refugees

If you actually played on the server, you would know that Seed actually isn’t the one doing the Ksing or griefing, in fact no one is now that otm dished out temp bans to the rivals that were doing it. We’ve never griefed on bosses, and there is only 1 member that I can think of that would occasionally grief lixes and he is no longer in clan, and wasn’t in the clan when you were around. The only thing wrong that we have ever really done is lock bosses and respond to trash talk here and there lol. For anyone outside of the Epona frame of mind, there is nothing wrong with that.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Yeah.. as shad said we aren’t the ones grieving and ksing/killing people in arena.. another clan is (and a few of them were recently temporarily banned).

But that was a cute paragraph to read regardless. Can’t believe you’ve stayed salty for so long.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cr ... =typeahead

Boy I remember when you were loyal to a legit clan... why are you so salty? Remember where you came from. We all started at heroes landing smh

And now that it’s not just seed only proves my Point even more. Come to Epona lads
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

What part of my post was salty lmao?

I don’t care if people leave, if it makes someone’s gameplay more enjoyable go for it.

I just find it funny that you love convincing people seed is this big bad wolf that only exists to terrorise everyone else.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cr ... =typeahead

Boy I remember when you were loyal to a legit clan... why are you so salty? Remember where you came from. We all started at heroes landing smh

And now that it’s not just seed only proves my Point even more. Come to Epona lads
See what I don’t understand is that a lot of Seed players are from this “legit clan” (original soulsignited) like Danu, Adoornob, armo, magimee, aljokr, zacatac, and that’s just a few. I can think of 3 people in Seed leadership rn off the top of my head that are from Souls, and they are amazing players and people. I honestly can’t think of what we did to make you hold a grudge for this long considering we have never griefed or anything like that. If you compare Seed to other endgame clans on other servers we are a rather nice group of people.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

The cutting words of a level 121
The cutting words of a "level 1" :lol: ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The cutting words of a level 121
The cutting words of a "level 1" :lol: ;)
I'll update my sig when my Rogue is also 215 ;) :lol:
Same ill update mine when my druid hits level 10 but you know what they all say, druids are hard to level :x #givemex20xplixpls
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu