Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Offering Gifts to Crom Refugees

Oh man, this thread is glorious.

There's a lot of perspective missing here from the Seed crowd, but I don't really care. The OP, along with any following lolcows, were too ridiculous to be able to listen to their concerns with a straight face.

Please carry on, assuming this thread hasn't already ran its course.
Warrior - 226
Mage - 190+

Oh man, this thread is glorious.

There's a lot of perspective missing here from the Seed crowd, but I don't really care. The OP, along with any following lolcows, were too ridiculous to be able to listen to their concerns with a straight face.

Please carry on, assuming this thread hasn't already ran its course.
Pretty sure the OP left Epona after scamming incoming transfers ^^ (unless that was someone else who had a anti-seed name) but pretty sure it was the OP.

/not naming and shaming, not really, included a disclaimer that it could have been someone else o.0
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

No that was SeedlSTrash (scammer) instead of SeedIsTrash (GOAT) the now endgame Icon of Epona. A transfee that took a mere couple million gold and turned it into well just log on and find him ;) :* hugs and kisses from the peaceful Capitalist Empire that I call home. Oh Epona I love you! As for Crom Adios Mierda ..!..
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)

I am loving how butthurt y’all are getting though :,). People stand up to you and you all swarm to clear up your image. It’s like putting makeup on a pig though. You all are tripping if you think Crom as a whole community likes you. It’s like North Korea- Everyone acts like they love Kim Jong and the government. As soon as there is even a taste of freedom they will be chomping at the bit to get it. They hate their overseers a bit like every player coming up in crom who doesn’t have an In with you. I seriously wish Crom was like it was back before the cruel regime took over but I know that will not happen alone. Someday you will come back and realize I was right. Maybe that’s after the game shuts down from being unprofitable because the community is dying. Whether you like it or not Celtic heroes is falling down. And at the end of the day I can sleep knowing I tried to stop it. I tried to help the lower community outgrow its chains of oppression. But the loud voices like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King were all silenced in the end.
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11

I love how pathetic your speeches are.

Nothing else to say, play where you want. Seed will always prosper, like we have for years. :D
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Not as pathetic as you boyo
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11

(Now I don’t play Crom and I dont know all the stories but let’s just have a clear up )

To summarise:

The three - four people that have beef with seed for reasons who the hell knows:

SeEd Is A CoMiE DiCtAtOrShIP AnD NoThINg Is GoOd AbOuT iT

“Seed doesn’t let anybody progress and is a complete wall to anyone who wants to move further”

“Gear is a wish nobody gets “
“All you do is make life harder and grief”

Literally everyone else including people out of seed and people who grew into seed and saw it for how it is :

A clan were gear is given equally to Players, a group of individuals who progress and appear to be a kind community who help out, leaving bosses they don’t even need so others can progress, instead of being warlords and claiming it all. Gearing fast to those who actually put the work in, and are fair to those who choose to divert away from seed and go into other clans

I’m sorry but I don’t see the salt or the pathetic actions from seed who are just defending themselves from fake hate.

compared to people that have witnessed, lived with and actually taken part in how seed works. The ideas created by these few people are 1. Your average comments to judge a clan by, trust me you see these insults everywhere. And 2. Are the complete opposite to what it shown to be the real intentions and actions of seed, which is much more realistic

My view is that seed is genuine, unless they are incredible actors and can create such a believable facade, their side of the story is the truth.

I think the few people that are hate stirrings are just those who didn’t get their way so they decide let’s dump lots of trash on them to make them look bad because that’s the simple thing to do.

Hating on a clan is a mistake unless you are quite obviously right that said clan is doing something wrong. Don’t bother doing it, your image must be shattered enough for you to start it so don’t bother making it worse.

Play there for 6 years and then talk to me kid^ you only know the tip of the iceberg
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11

Play there for 6 years and then talk to me kid^ you only know the tip of the iceberg
Out of the 6 years you were here, (tbh don’t even think it was that’s long) majority of the time you were camping castle. If I’m going to be honest (and not trying to be rude), nobody cared when you left, and nobody cares now. You hate Seed and we get it, now move on.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed