Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: NUKIE

They will be getting less frozen drops very soon though lol. Noone can beat my rogue more than once or twice in a day.
Oh no, so scared of losing swampy here and there lol. On a more serious note though, welcome to the server.
Thanks. Way too many greedy people on Lir. Have gotten help on crom without asking so that is refreshing. Was kidding though. Only those selling drops or need frozen really care about frozen. As a matter of fact i have come across quite a few frozen bosses being left unattended just cant kill 6 star bosses yet so had to let them go.
Basically every OW boss from chain and up is starting to be camped just about every spawn. So many people leveling locking rogues/toons for bolg/troll that everyone is needing the drops. Outside of that yeah they usually tend to just sit up until someone stumbles upon them.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Oh no, so scared of losing swampy here and there lol. On a more serious note though, welcome to the server.
Thanks. Way too many greedy people on Lir. Have gotten help on crom without asking so that is refreshing. Was kidding though. Only those selling drops or need frozen really care about frozen. As a matter of fact i have come across quite a few frozen bosses being left unattended just cant kill 6 star bosses yet so had to let them go.
Basically every OW boss from chain and up is starting to be camped just about every spawn. So many people leveling locking rogues/toons for bolg/troll that everyone is needing the drops. Outside of that yeah they usually tend to just sit up until someone stumbles upon them.

Well at least i should not have a hard time getting orbs. Will be some crests that may take some time.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

If you’re making a rogue, will be painful. Any other class should have plenty of crests floating around.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Seed will never die
They will be getting less frozen drops very soon though lol. Noone can beat my rogue more than once or twice in a day.
Skip 3 meals a day?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Seed will never die
Skip 3 meals a day?
I must have...i think i heard something flying over my head.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Crom is terrible go to epona and join Seed there ran by a former crom player himself. Trust me on this you will save yourself lots of headaches and time. Besides crom is dead
Wifi124 lvl-221Warrior
Wifi126 lvl- 189 Mage
Wifi127 lvl-60 Rogue
Join Date 12-28-11
Co- Leader of Clan Romans
Just an old veteran who knows a thing or two about this game :)