Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Want to go from Crom to Herne?

Read my post and look at pics I posted on herne forum for the lowdown. In a nutshell a guide here I will not name spammed our clans site, our webdev guy found out his IP address and physical location the net was being accessed at and come to find out our unnamed guide here is from same exact place and works or goes to school at same university in same computer lab that wifi was accessed from, oh and btw the same spam line he posts on most of my clans post here on forums is same thing was spammed continuously on our clan site some gay cinnamon roll saying or something about inf is my lovelife? Idk search his past posts it's easy

Thing is anyone can see I'm not a keyboard killa or a telephone tough guy as you can see from my forum history post record. I just posted facts and yet more are butthurt by the facts. You guys can love each other in what ever ways your hearts desire. I just ask please leave my clans website and the childish immature games out of it. I know you want this topic lockedso you try to instigate an argument but I'm not trying to argue with anyone. I just posted so others can see how nice of ppl you are and how most of my clan and herne was spammed and bullied by inflovelife or whatever for so long. But I'm not homophobic man so you guys can go on doing your inflove thing I don't mind at all

I've said "inf is life" on so many herne posts I didn't think you guys needed to track my IP address to realise. :lol:

It's hilarious that me being bored at work put you guys through so much work.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

"Expose me". Hahahahaha.

What are you gonna do, come to Sydney and face me for spamming your precious forums? Damn just shows how filthy you and your clan are.

You would think an adult would have the decency not to spam a clan's personal forum. As intriguing as that sounds Armo it would be much easier to f*** with your life at home from my laptop. Grow the Fk up
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

*** with my life? Good luck dude.

Your clan is full of adults who find enjoyment in griefing other clans, such hypocrites.

**** with my life? Good luck dude.

Your clan is full of adults who find enjoyment in griefing other clans, such hypocrites.
They griefed us so we can't grief back? You know nothing dude all you hear is one sided stories from your infected butt buddies. They couldn't handle the recoil so they left. They are too weak to finish what they started
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...