Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

squashhh it

um lol, ik ive been soo mean too most of ppl that i didn like , but ummm i wil stop lol, im leaving legendary to join emps clan,
ummm sorry for the times i groupd u guys out, ksed,again and again. lol ummm i think i jus got too serious after i was out of s i. buuuut ima go and find the nice side of me lol, soooo lets jus forget and start fresh lol :D plus im sure u guys hate jake more than me lol righhhhhhhht? hahahha and i blame 99 % of my evil ways on him, cz he teaches meee all of this, hehehe, if u guys knew me when i was in s i, ull know i wasn this meannnn lol. neways im on full nice mode, but dont fkn ks my mates, or il two device ur ass. lol PEACE!!!

individual apologiez lmao

hotwinter, sori for all the stuff i sad, its the pass now , hope we can be like before... freinds. :)
eat, lmao sory for groupn u out twice in one day, u were jus there, lol and i was just hapn to be mad. lol sori peace
rig, sori for leavn clan and took half of the people.
shep, sori for blockn u on all your chars, was jus mad u said i ksd, when he was in group with me, made no sense. bt yea lol
shim, for not tlkn or invitn u asmch, we were reali close. hope we can be again.
"SPIRITHEALER", i am sorry for making everyone hate u , um onli wanted an apologie from that,,,, the scam wasn cool, but i am sori for making u leav crom, i hope we can squash it, cz theres no point on doin this anymore, noone is having fun, so yea, if u liked to play in crom, i dont mind, il group u if i could, ur a good healer. peace.
tamikah, sorri for swearing and groupn u and samo out countless times, but i jus dont like seeing mayce getn ripd off, after all he is the nicest guy in crom. think everyone would agree, so yea sori guys... lets squash it. :)
arandor, sorry that i thort u wer a man, i promise il tlk to u nicer now lol.
And all the low lvls in crom that traded or send me freind reqs, sori for declining and blocking u str8 away.,.... lmao promise now on il accpt lol

watelse what else...... thats all hav a good one guys. c u in game.... PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Last edited by PAIN on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: squashhh it

Sin is like a Nail on a wall. when you apologize you take the nail out but you leave a hole!

you left a gaping hole on spirithealer's heart

TROLLOLOL
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

*Removed
Last edited by NUKEGURL on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

Sin is like a Nail on a wall. when you apologize you take the nail out but you leave a hole!

TROLLOLOL

i dont beleive that , spirit never cared, and has so many friends too in arawn :) he dropped all this, and we grouped so many times in crom & played alot

lets jst drop it :D how about that

Crom

TROLLOLOL

i dont beleive that , spirit never cared, and has so many friends too in arawn :) he dropped all this, and we grouped so many times in crom & played alot

i was just trolling, don't mind me hahaha
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

TROLLOLOL

i was just trolling, don't mind me hahaha

loooool i knw :P

Crom