Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To my ex-clan Hunterz

Who ever is bothering my little Kitty friend 2 words....
Grow Up!
Harassment of a player is not nice. If it gets too vulgar or verbal abusive things to you Kitty whoever it is screen shot and send an email to support. For now block them as Turbo said

You have left a clan and should be able to go wherever you're happiest. Whoever don't like too bad. Wish her well and get over it.

support@onethumbmobile.com
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I personally don't have anything against kittens, I don't appreciate you shaming the entire clan however. If you have a problem with certain players go after them, not the whole clan. I would almost bet you that world did not and would not "harass" you. Now being as I have no proof on either side I can't make solid accusations. Anyways I am sorry if anybody did in fact give you a hard time, best of luck to you Kittens :)

wow, people are bullying kitten thinking they can get free cash.

Threatening and harassing for a mere 30k is just low. Shame on you hunterz
I'm sorry who are you again? Kittens no offense but you are known to cause drama... If somebody looks at you the wrong way you explode. Now everybody in hunterz is a bad guy eh? Tell me how we "brainwashed" you? Last I checked you barely spoke to anybody except to complain. Oh he did this or she scammed this from me... heck you were in and out of hunterz every time I log on, you did the same thing back in revelation. I am tired of people giving entire clans a bad name over nothing.