Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For Those Who Keep Asking

I wish all clans best of luck, keep the peace and enjoy the new things to come :)
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

I don't think she meant you, perhaps the ones who left Hunterz.

I don't even see why the clans split. Seemed better all together etc.
I have a question about the Stalkerz clan. Many of them have asked for my help on things and as I asked isn't Hunterz your clan to help also? They had been saying they don't help them. Some even asked to join my clan of alts. Was wondering if it's a clan to eventually join the bigger, just saying the lower should have more help.
I believe the clan split because the people who left were not happy with the leadership and rather (some more then others) sweetheart over world

And u r right about stalkerz
For a few days i was in stalkerz, (didnt kno it was hunterz feeder), because a friend asked me to join
I was then later confronted by world as to y i am in her clan, some argument started, she was accusing me of trash talking her to other people, which i can assure u i did not, some people told me she was getting desperate, and i agreed because she wanted me not in highvale, so would rather me back in hunterz

I spent all of my time while in hunterz either lvling or camping, attended every boss that was called. Didn't bother telling you I was leaving because I find it a little ridiculous some of the things you did as a clan leader while I was away for a couple weeks.. And I definitely Didn't use hunterz for jack, I worked for everything except for 2 urns that nico gave to clan.
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

desperate Mr Irok who ever u are, not a bit lol.
I go by what my family says if your not clan material your not I'm sorry for your mistakes. I doubt I asked you into clan after I said no to you. Why would I let you in over the high levels that left Hunterz lol. They nor you have been welcome.
I play CH bc I enjoy my clanies and friends not to rule Crom not my style nor has ever been.
If you did any looking into what you claim that those guys originally left Hunterz bc they didn't like me you are very wrong. Some left Hunterz bc some didn't like that I allowed Stalkerz or lower levels in clan. Why do I say that you may ask? Bc some told me to send them back to Stalkerz. Now see I made Stalkerz a promise that they would be Hunterz and I meant it, so before any more major changes happened I honored my promise.
That was 1 reason
Reason #2
They left bc they wanted a chance at getting DL faster and easyer. Why do I say that you say? Well let me tell you. the SweetControlFreek you speak of does all the timing on all bosses ( I asked her to show Hunterz how she does it in the short time she was welcome she said no need) why do u think she said that. If she doesn't teach what she knows she won't be replaceable. ( does that make sense to you? See these former Members don't have to time bosses or camp for an hour or so to get timer, and they just have to camp a few mins when the Master says "log in and park" for their DL. That's why most of them left.
Now that's not my style I teach what I know, I ask my team to help and I do things with them. I like my clan running with team work, not power trippers.

reason 3
ok maybe 2 didn't like me and were in Hunterz to use for the Hunts, better those 2 out of clan now than later.

those are 3 reasons I'm not saying all apply but 1 sure does

If you say they don't like me now? Then maybe.
They figured because I am a nice person I'd let them bounce back and forth when they got tired of evil step mom. Well they were wrong.
They thought that if they KSd Hunterz I'd let them into some of my groups, or be all lovey dovey with them.
come on now I'm nice not stupid.
there are a few that did talk to me before they left and I truly respect them for it I M and will always be friends with them.

I play CH bc I like the game and I enjoy my friends. The min I start getting miserable I won't announce it to the world and rage in castle like "others" I will simply give my account to one of my friends and go away.
I will say I don't see that happening any time soon. I very much enjoy playing still and it takes tons more to take me and Hunterz down. So please don't hold your breath.
For the ones who left I don't hate them, I am friends with a few they know who they are. the others Lets just say they lost my loyalty like I lost theirs. nothing less nothing more.

I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere so I will enjoy my clanies, farm, level and hunt with them. We will learn from each other and grow together.

well Mr Irok who ever you are I wish you luck in the game
Last edited by Inmyownworld1 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inmyownworld -Crom
Hunterz - Chief

I spent all of my time while in hunterz either lvling or camping, attended every boss that was called. Didn't bother telling you I was leaving because I find it a little ridiculous some of the things you did as a clan leader while I was away for a couple weeks.. And I definitely Didn't use hunterz for jack, I worked for everything except for 2 urns that nico gave to clan.
forget I said anything I think I've said enough on my prior post all this other stuff is just repetitive.
Last edited by Inmyownworld1 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inmyownworld -Crom
Hunterz - Chief

what are you talking about lol
not that it matters too much
I see you didn't get along w evil stepmom either. Honestly Turco who do you get along with really?
I've read some of your prior posts and it clearly shows who you are, Hunterz isn't missing anything.

I'm not worried bout hurting anyone's feelings anymore, so if anyone wants to dish it. I'm not hard to find.
I will never lie about what I say so be ready to hear your truths as I am.
I think the real question is who don't I get along with? When did I say I didn't get along with you? Because I did. And to my knowledge I thought we still did get along. What do my prior posts say about me lmao..
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

desperate Mr Irok who ever u are, not a bit lol.
I go by what my family says if your not clan material your not I'm sorry for your mistakes. I doubt I asked you into clan after I said no to you. Why would I let you in over the high levels that left Hunterz lol. They nor you have been welcome.
I play CH bc I enjoy my clanies and friends not to rule Crom not my style nor has ever been.
If you did any looking into what you claim that those guys originally left Hunterz bc they didn't like me you are very wrong. Some left Hunterz bc some didn't like that I allowed Stalkerz or lower levels in clan. Why do I say that you may ask? Bc some told me to send them back to Stalkerz. Now see I made Stalkerz a promise that they would be Hunterz and I meant it, so before any more major changes happened I honored my promise.
That was 1 reason
Reason #2
They left bc they wanted a chance at getting DL faster and easyer. Why do I say that you say? Well let me tell you. the SweetControlFreek you speak of does all the timing on all bosses ( I asked her to show Hunterz how she does it in the short time she was welcome she said no need) why do u think she said that. If she doesn't teach what she knows she won't be replaceable. ( does that make sense to you? See these former Members don't have to time bosses or camp for an hour or so to get timer, and they just have to camp a few mins when the Master says "log in and park" for their DL. That's why most of them left.
Now that's not my style I teach what I know, I ask my team to help and I do things with them. I like my clan running with team work, not power trippers.

reason 3
ok maybe 2 didn't like me and were in Hunterz to use for the Hunts, better those 2 out of clan now than later.

those are 3 reasons I'm not saying all apply but 1 sure does

If you say they don't like me now? Then maybe.
They figured because I am a nice person I'd let them bounce back and forth when they got tired of evil step mom. Well they were wrong.
They thought that if they KSd Hunterz I'd let them into some of my groups, or be all lovey dovey with them.
come on now I'm nice not stupid.
there are a few that did talk to me before they left and I truly respect them for it I M and will always be friends with them.

I play CH bc I like the game and I enjoy my friends. The min I start getting miserable I won't announce it to the world and rage in castle like "others" I will simply give my account to one of my friends and go away.
I will say I don't see that happening any time soon. I very much enjoy playing still and it takes tons more to take me and Hunterz down. So please don't hold your breath.
For the ones who left I don't hate them, I am friends with a few they know who they are. the others Lets just say they lost my loyalty like I lost theirs. nothing less nothing more.

I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere so I will enjoy my clanies, farm, level and hunt with them. We will learn from each other and grow together.

well Mr Irok who ever you are I wish you luck in the game
This is some of the biggest load of bs ive heard my life "I doubt I asked you into clan after I said no to you."
U actually did ask me back into clan, because u had to 'set something right'

"Now see I made Stalkerz a promise that they would be Hunterz" i thought it was meant to be once they hit 150 or whatever they joined hunterz???

"They left bc they wanted a chance at getting DL faster and easyer." that is the only reason u can think of?

"SweetControlFreek you speak of does all the timing on all bosses ( I asked her to show Hunterz how she does it in the short time she was welcome she said no need) why do u think she said that. If she doesn't teach what she knows she won't be replaceable." its not really teachable, u need to be able to get on often enough to check the bosses every hour or 5 hours to check the bosses, other then that u have a timer ready set for how long the bosses take, so she really is replacable as long as u have some other people who r willing to put in as much as her, ps she aint a control freek, i think she is wuite layed back, plays her game and avoids arguments, u just seem to want to bring them to her

"If you say they don't like me now? Then maybe." im not saying they dont like u, i said they rathered or wanted a change of leadership

How did this go from a post about Seed to a Hunterz Ohana love fest?!

Hopefully this rubbish is locked

Go fight somewhere else kids
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn