Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Seedlings

Invaded you don't even play here anymore. Get off of crom forums and stop claiming you know seed because you don't know anything about seed. Stop turning every post you comment on into a hostile argument. Your a forum guide you should know better.

WE NEED A SEPARATE FORUM SECTION WHERE GUIDES CAN RAGE AT EACHOTHER ALL OF THE TIME

Chop
Something like this?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (99.8 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Congratulations.

You gained yet another level! Gratzz!!!!

You're close to 190!! Keep it up!!!
Oh hey bud how are you? Its kind of funny that you are always so upset! Relax man hell take a chill pill.. If people of Crom werent already concerned with Seed now they have a rumored fake clan... Idk you said so yourself ;) Seedlings is fake feeder clan but who the hell knows anymore.. Yall change your gosh damn minds all the time.. Ohh we are never making feeder clan now somehow they got the clan that was previously a fake and its now legit... Hmmm (suspicious)
Indeed. That clan was shut down. Another was created. It was shut down. We used a clan banner to create a new one of the same name. Armo was a little under informed there. But.

A seed member posts on forum we made a feeder clan and you find is suspicious? Idiocy.

And you are closing in to lvl 190 in jackassery not in game lvl. (As far as I know) which is then level i was referring to!!

Think you gained another couple of levels since that post so congratzzzz!!!!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Invaded why are you still a guide? Last time i checked guides arent supposed to start arguments. Your not doing very well imo.

Lol^ just stop please

You guys got off the topic
Yep.

People should just read the OP and ignore Invaded. :)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Back on topic here
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (84.51 KiB) Viewed 1101 times

Reported for hateful comments to others.

Once again:
Invaded why are you still a guide?.
Makes me ashamed to have the same blue-tinged name as yourself.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Lol Armo you can sure dish out spiteful posts but cant take one yourself! And no where as a guide do I have to change who I am! I still do my duties whether you agree with them or not.. Last time I checked no one died and made you king of guides...

Reported for hateful comments to others.

Once again:
Invaded why are you still a guide?.
Makes me ashamed to have the same blue-tinged name as yourself.
I put your forum page as my home page just so I am reminded everyday on why I fight. Why I wont let down until either one of three things happens

1- you appologize
2- Seed falls
3- I die

No matter how many times you attack me I will never be silenced... Blame it all on me Crom for I am the dummy to take all the hits. Grow your numbers and one day we will be free. I maybe gone but I will know the feeling of sweet freedom eventually.. Whether i be cast into The pit of Celtic Hell or am with the Great Gods who knows but Invadeds life story may end soon or will grow. Come forth Armo and Seed im waiting for you. Come to me I will fight my last fight with all I have left. And even when I gasp my last breath I will be known as a Martyr to my cause!