Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

History of Crom Server

OK guys, enough of the fighting for a bit. I was talking to some of the Crom players who were curious as to how the players in our respective clans got there. I knew some of the history but not a lot. What clans were you in before and how did you get where you are now? Time for a bit of reminiscing.

I actually joined the game (and Valhalla) shortly before the leaders left to form Valhalla Elite, which ended up being a complete failure. Zottakar, Vidiot, Junstar, me (Tristan123) and a few others stuck around for a while until we finally realized we had to move or quit. From there it was off to Legions(which caused a lot of problems for all concerned), then Asayo, then SI. I think Zott is on Arawn now. We know where vid ended up.

Let's have a bit of fun going over our history and how we got to the point we are at now. Who helped you out in the game and what got you to the place you are now? How did Seed and SI come to be the big two? I know it was LordMonte who first invited me to val. Where is he now? I never see him anymore. Feel free to join the discussion. Keep it civil. Any problems we have with other players or clans can be addressed in other threads, not this one.

Crom (SoulsIgnited)
Tristan123 lvl 190 Warrior
Whizard 106 Ranger

Re: History of Crom Server

We know where vid ended up.
You say "let's not fight" yet you always make some bullsh*t comment like this. "We know where he ended up", what's that supposed to mean? Yeah he joined Seed, good for him, so hard for you to respect his decision?

LordMonte is in Seed if you didn't know (I'm sure you did) and is busy IRL.

For me: I joined the game and my first clan was ShadowPaladin with XilentXoul.

XilentXoul left and joined CrimsonRose and I left and joined Excellence.

I left and joined XilentXoul in CrimsonRose where I became friends with Maged, Strange, Adoor, Danu, Kabuto, Dudezzy and a couple others.

CR merged with SoulsIgnited where I met a multitude of cool people.

Almost a year later I joined Seed along with a lot of ex-CrimsonRose members.

The end.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Ummm, there was nothing intended by the comment at all. You read too much into it. I know he ended up in seed and I'm glad for him. He is a very good in-game friend and I'm glad he is successful. He helped me out a lot also before we got to our current clans. It was simply a comment. Nothing more. Nothing was intended or implied.

Without you saying he joined Seed how would people know he did from your comment?

It's like you're saying "he succumbed to greed and joined the evil clan" or something ridiculous, but I guess not. My bad.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Well, my first character on crom was a mage named Pops. (I got it from Regular show xD) i joined puffin early on and befriended Regwen, dolph, centar, flynn, mazi, corpsegrinder, and most of all Rodac. (Many others too) We all know where they ended up ;) (im jk armo lol) i got bored of mages and made a rogue. Name was xShadowLordx. Whilst in puffin i got into some fights with dolph over silly things, i left and joined invictus. I befriended jarl and a few others. That clan fell apart after a while. So then i joined Rebirth. My good friends royalrogue, horniforu, and izabella persuaded hectic to let me join since i was quite a low lvl. (120) Rebirth collapsed. Joined a few newb clans for fun. Stayed clanless for a while. My main is now in KnightsTemplar. :) and my druid is in Nature Child :)