Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

I know ive done a couple of these but i started a new warrior currently lvl 23 and loving it i have no lux because i wanted to start fresh i have a golden trident i will use at lvl 50 and i might be getting like 120-140k so i might farm the other 10 for ammy and not use until lvl 50 when i get free alt and rebirth

update: march 17 got to lvl 43

Hello Reader, I am linux as you can see from the name on this post. Now I am not so good at explaining who or what I am exactly but I know my SEED family would probley tell you I am crazy nutty and I never shut up. I been around crom for a few yrs and played with a lot of neat players and many @*% holes but that comes with all mmo style games. Crom is a great server. Anyone who has negitave thoughts about this is just a poor player that never could figure out how to create maintain and put in hard work to progress. SEED has done exactly what it takes to be a true end game clan. I would love to see others build up respectable clans to rival ours. Last but most defiantly not least. Thanks to all the great people who are my in game friends. You know who you are and know more about me then I'll ever post so hope this little read was worth your time.

Ps. Get off the forums and go lvl Trolls.

hey guys xx I'm chanel I don't really play anymore but here are some facts about me:
i have no butt but i have big boobs (cup c)
i already sent 3 nudes in my life, wow!
my druid sucks on celtic heroes idk if it's me or something but it probably is
I'm eating loudly right now
i love my family so much
CHANEL
Crom, 184 druid or whatever

hey guys xx I'm chanel I don't really play anymore but here are some facts about me:
i have no butt but i have big boobs (cup c)
i already sent 3 nudes in my life, wow!
my druid sucks on celtic heroes idk if it's me or something but it probably is
I'm eating loudly right now
i love my family so much
hahahaha
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue