Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

It's a mage! It's an a**hole! Oh wait, it's just armo.

Many dislike me because I enjoy expressing my thoughts, but that's okay! Nuke sometimes has to put her majestic hand around my mouth because I'm no different to my clannies. :lol:
Anyways, my CH history. Chose Crom because it had the least ping (Clearly the best way to choose a world). Created a mage because why the hell not, my obsession with match sticks as a kid finally paid off.

Played solo without talking to anyone, clearly everyone else was anti-social not me..., until I hit my 30s and met this noob ranger called XilentXoul. We both loved murdering Connacht, so our friendship grew pretty strong from day 1. He then joined a clan called CrimsonRose, and I joined a clan called ShadowPaladin.

ShadowPaladin wasn't too bad, it was your average casual clan for nooblets who haven't been playing the game for too long. But after a couple weeks, I met an awesome trio of brothers in CrimsonRose called Magedwithrage, Strangeranger and Brutaka! They would assist me whenever I needed and wherever I needed. Without any further ado, I left ShadowPaladin and entered the world of CrimsonRose!! (#bestclan2012)

In CrimsonRose I met and befriended the group of people that to this day I am still insanely close to (Kabuto, Dudezzy, Adoornob2, Danu just to name a few). It was an insanely chill clan where everyone would help everyone and clan chat would be live and hilarious pretty much all the time. Group leveling in OW and bossing all day was the paradise that was felt in Update 3.

A good couple months in Crimson and the clan was asked to merge with SoulsIgnited (one of the strongest clans in the game at the time). Some of us didn't really feel like merging, but the majority vote held that the merge was to take place. So after a week of voting, CrimsonRose members left and joined SoulsIgnited which felt like CrimsonRose except on a much larger scale!

This transition was pretty great. Killing bigger bosses and more people to level with was just fantastic. Making new friendships which would last for ages were also created, and SoulsIgnited eventually made it's title as an 'end-game clan'.

Heading into Update 4...

Spending a good 8-9 months in SoulsIgnited, it truly felt like home and leaving the clan was an option that was only joked about... *cue dark music* Until Rebirth was formed.

Now Rebirth was special clan, to put it one way. Bent on ruling Crom and verbally bashing the top clan (Seed), they would pretty much recruit anyone who was high enough level to contribute at boss fights. SoulsIgnited was only maintaining very thin links with Rebirth fortunately, and remained a very chill and fun clan to be in.. Until the chief of Rebirth was found to be a scammer! What a plot twist.

To avoid naming and shaming and all that jazz I'll make this quick: SI decided to (unfortunately) to recruit a large amount of ex-rebirth, along with all their Seed-hating mindsets, which in turn did a good job in corrupting one of the most family-like clans in Crom's history.

This left many people with no choice but to leave SI to avoid being tainted with their newly gained bad reputation, and finding themselves giving Seed a shot. Surprisingly enough, Seed wasn't the greedy bunch of a**holes that we were always told about! It was a very well established clan with a secure leadership and mature people who didn't believe in bashing other clans just for the sake of it! And here I reside, after almost 8-9 months with zero regrets and an amazing clan to log into and play with!

The End.

(tl;dr armo is amazing amirite?)

I didn't proof read, so to any English academics or grammar Nazi's: have fun

Event time periods are a little off but w.e .. So (back when I smoked..) me and my buddy sitting in my room it's somewhere mid 2012 im stoned and im in the App Store and I had just discovered the most amazing thing in my life.. Ben & jerrys phish food ice cream. Nah jokin but found celtic heroes that day after I had been looking for an iPhone based mmorpg for over a year. So im playing and It was everything I had hoped it would be even at level 1. I hit level 2 and made my buddy Bnasty download the game. So I nubbed out for a while getting to know the game and ended up joining Germans(now known as eignekeit or however it's spelt) around lvl 30. Wasn't really that much of friends with anyone besides pod himself, kefhr was cool but now he hates me for no reason.. Btw im to lazy for paragraphs right now so deal with it lol. So I continued to level and try to boss but all these souls ignited meanies would steal my midsummer dragons!! (Lolol) Another person I remember the most is s8rr, me and him went at it trying to get purple party hat and he ended up getting it first cause he had a mount lol I was on foot.. Lugh masks came around, me and bnasty got our purple, black and white masks and to this day regret selling them :(. Also I was friends with iliketrainsgf(RIP), she was really cool and gave me a free skygem Quartz set. (Happiest nub day ever) Skip a few events and a few breaks on game im around level 70 and I decide to create my own clan. In my opinion this went very well for a nub clan we got to 4th most powerful on crom with only around 100 members (flynn, mclovin, animosity, royalXrogue ect were in it when we were all nubz (still are nubz) and drama happened, royal rogue had to go and kill people in arena and create this horrible rep for my clan while his minions followed.. More a**holes like warhead went around calling me scammer, kser, ect trying to destroy my clan which eventually worked i won't lie lol. coan disbanded, i go inactive for months. Start playing again for events and lvl 107 comes around and im on pizza delivery at work me day and I get out of my car to brush ice off windshield wipers and I guess my phone fell off lap into street without me noticing. Get back to work , da wizard did my phone go, oh no :( no more celtic heroes, gg. 9 months go by and I decide to get an iPhone (about 3-4 months ago now). I decide to restart CromsFinest and a lot of old members rejoined which was awesome. Got us to 5th most powerful with only 50 members. Clan was awesome, never a dull moment. Lot of us wanted to move on and try and get into endgame clans and get geared up and ready for the update. Now I'm level 156 and still progressing. Gj if u read all that I give u a pat on the back lol

TLDR i know
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

weelllll, where do I even start?
I started a druid on crom in 2012 aka killer11 back when the game was fun,
I have sold that druid when he was lvl 80 cos I lost interest of playing the game.
after that I opened pudellover975 in 2013.
lvled him up to 174 even tho I had bad reputation from killer11, because iv sold him, and apperantly the person I sold it to was frakkiller (was a big scammer back in 2013)
so ya.. he was scamming people.
and so yea..had the worth rep I could have for no reason, so I sold pudel to jdorg, but he scammed me, (didn't pay what he promised to pay after I register the acc on his email.
so ya.. all the loads of plat I wasted on this goddamn game was for nothing as you can see..
cya all

weelllll, where do I even start?
I started a druid on crom in 2012 aka killer11 back when the game was fun,
I have sold that druid when he was lvl 80 cos I lost interest of playing the game.
after that I opened pudellover975 in 2013.
lvled him up to 174 even tho I had bad reputation from killer11, because iv sold him, and apperantly the person I sold it to was frakkiller (was a big scammer back in 2013)
so ya.. he was scamming people.
and so yea..had the worth rep I could have for no reason, so I sold pudel to jdorg, but he scammed me, (didn't pay what he promised to pay after I register the acc on his email.
so ya.. all the loads of plat I wasted on this goddamn game was for nothing as you can see..
cya all

I feel for u.
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer