Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Red Alert - Level 1 impersonators

Maybe a quick fix would be to remove the trade ability below level 10 similar to shout level limitation.

I guess this would limit the issue a bit at least.
Shout level limitation is kinda just an extra unnecessary thing, you can get bullhorns easily even at level 1

As for trade limitations, yes, i hate being traded by impersonators lv 1-5 and being asked for my stuff >_>
Herne Rogue 140+ - INACTIVE

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Please just report to support in-game when you do see the level 1 scammer.
This has already been mentioned- However a screenshot is visual proof. As OTM mentioned it is fine to have these names if they dont act as scammers. Honestly I wouldnt care if someone was "1nvaded" if he didnt scam anyone. That ruins a persons reputation. The problem here is how can they prove that it happened without a proof? I understand they can probably check if the person took it but- if I didnt like someone I could lend them something and say they scammed it. Support should have a way to possibly take in screenshots. Let me know your thoughts :)
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

This has already been mentioned- However a screenshot is visual proof. As OTM mentioned it is fine to have these names if they dont act as scammers. Honestly I wouldnt care if someone was "1nvaded" if he didnt scam anyone. That ruins a persons reputation. The problem here is how can they prove that it happened without a proof? I understand they can probably check if the person took it but- if I didnt like someone I could lend them something and say they scammed it. Support should have a way to possibly take in screenshots. Let me know your thoughts :)

support say explicitly not to send screenshots as they can be altered
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

support say explicitly not to send screenshots as they can be altered
Never knew that was possible. But with photoshop anything is possible
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Regarding the fake AlphaAli (from a private message)
Hi,

This players account and device have now been disabled. I've been out of office since Friday so I'm sorry that I didn't pick up on this sooner.

Thanks for the report.

Thanks again Morgana!!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

I want to address more impersonators, they've been annoying my clannies and i for awhile now sorry if the pics are out of order :D
Last edited by Mickjagger on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (51.8 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (29.68 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (19.89 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Another picture, sorry again for them being out of order
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (126.79 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)