Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why is everyone one Celtic Heroes so rude?

Im 100% sure that this game was made so that people can log in, laugh with friends, do quests and log out. but now the only thing i see is " OH she ksed me or _____is a scammer blah blah blah" I can barely log on anymore without people cursing each other out or people getting killed for no reason. Celtic Heroes is becoming more like real life than a game. All the hatred and evil towards other people. Ive seen people get killed in arena jut for saying that they are a certain race or something. Like what is that about? If we could all play the game how it was meant to be played than not just ccrom but all the worlds would become more socially acceptable.
My name is Hikari(ios) level 105 warrior
proud noob of herne
My name is also Coldtothebone(android) level 97 mage
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

Re: Why is everyone one Celtic Heroes so rude?

I just noticed your profile pic is mega amphoras but we all know that mega kangashkan is so much better :P
im gonna have to pm you about this so this thread can stay on topic
proud noob of herne
proud noob of lir
I love all anime :o especially ecchi (look it up) so if you know any good mangas or animes mail me my ign is coldtothebone

First of all... This topic is not needed (just saying) and second not everyone is rude. It's how you treat others , they'll treat you the same. Examples. Look at my post on Newton's topic "list of good players" you'll see. I've named a couple of nice people but like I've said this topic isn't needed because your opinion about everyone being rude is wrong.
Crom
Desolate (Ranger) - Level above 1
Ranger is: Ward of the forest.

Arawn
Xaluis (Mage) - Level about 52
Aravos (Warrior) - Level about 74
UrTargeted (Ranger) - N/A

First of all... This topic is not needed (just saying) and second not everyone is rude. It's how you treat others , they'll treat you the same. Examples. Look at my post on Newton's topic "list of good players" you'll see. I've named a couple of nice people but like I've said this topic isn't needed because your opinion about everyone being rude is wrong.
ok when i say EVERYONE i dont mean it literally.
proud noob of herne
proud noob of lir

I also want to mention that shackle is also good imo :P much better then mega amphoras :D did a 37 move battle with a shuckle and won :)
are you stupid
I'm elisa thx stop calling me newt thxxx

- NEWTON THE DUMBASS MAGE OF CROM LVL 135
unblock me plz you won't regret my voice rocks I rehearsed a lot during summer

#love wolf
#love chickens
#love my life
#love her the mosttt ######

I'M HAPPY WITH MY LIFE

I also want to mention that shackle is also good imo :P much better then mega amphoras :D did a 37 move battle with a shuckle and won :)
off topic.

Celtic Heroes clearly changed in the last updates and so did peoples attitudes.
Not like there aren't plenty of kind people on celtic heroes but that doesn't mean everyone is a ray of sunshine.

The best you can do is strive to be kind to everyone you cross paths with and you won't be given much trouble.
It is a game and as we know with nearly any MMO based game, there is always going to be some people who are on the edge.
~Clan Chief of WhorreIsland~
I BROKE UP W SHYDIOT I AM NOW ENGAGED !MARRIED!TO R U D I E MY LOVEEEE MY LIFEEEE MY EVERYTHINGGG RUDIEGAMEE YEAHHH
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Oscar Wilde

off topic.

Celtic Heroes clearly changed in the last updates and so did peoples attitudes.
Not like there aren't plenty of kind people on celtic heroes but that doesn't mean everyone is a ray of sunshine.

The best you can do is strive to be kind to everyone you cross paths with and you won't be given much trouble.
It is a game and as we know with nearly any MMO based game, there is always going to be some people who are on the edge.
Even if you are nice to everyone you meet, and are friends with a lot of people, you do make enemies for being nice to certain people. For example there are a select few that i have become enemies with because i am friends with some other people. So i thing that this saying that there will always be some on the edge is very true, you can never please everyone, and if you think you can, your a fool
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed