Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Why all the hating?

Now yes i understand many people will burn me at the stake for saying such "blasphemous" things, but hopefully some people will understand. I personally don't understand why the vast majority of crom are continuously bashing seed. Yes they have ksed people. This i understand. But why do we need to CONTINUOUSLY hate on seed? They are a good, organized clan, and have climbed to the top of the rankings through the blood sweat and tears of crom. They have united a lot of very diverse personalities. this alone should give them some credit. But no, hardly anyone recognises their plight. they continuously bear the cross of abuse, both verbal and physical. the whole clan has to face the abuse because of 2 or 3 members who have no respect for other players. (I will not name people) The vast majority of the clan are hard working individuals, who will help other people who are not in the clan to kill bosses, if they are not busy themselves. ( E.G Chopstik, Armo etc,). even during the continuous abuse, the clan still manages to stay on top of the rankings. They are a loyal clan who will help their own clan members achieve anything.

So to summarise: I KNOW WHEN WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!! (thank you for that AnonymousPatriot) STOP HATING ON SEED!!

Also, I will not reveal who I am, but i will say that I am loyal to crom, but not in seed
Every battle is won before its fought - Sun Tzu, the Art of war

Re: Why all the hating?

Thank you for creating one of the only positive topics in Crom.

One thing I'd like to mention is that KSing was taken out of the game's vocabulary ever since the target lock was introduced. And if anyone thinks that this is just a rule Seed has made up to take all the bosses, think again. Quoted from the chief of what used to be Seed's rival clan Rebirth:
I understand some people may have a different opinion. Many players still think first hit or being first in the area establishes ownership of the mob. Since the introduction if Target Lock, there shouldnt be such a thing as ks anymore.

If you cannot lock a mob, then its not yours, therefore it cannot be stolen.
If you lock a mob, then its yours, and you cant steal your own mob.

Of course some folks view it as unfair if a group swoops it and gets lock on a mob you have been fighting. But if players kill mobs or bosses within their level range, its extremely hard to take it away from anyone with a headstart.
Now, just to get this message across to some people...
For those who can't understand, he's clearly agreeing that KSing doesn't exist.

Anyways, appreciate your views and hopefully we can get this message across to some people. :roll:
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Why all the hating?

All of this does not explain nukes sudden choice to kill every low level in arena trying to get quest done like my rogue who is level 92 and do you think he will even come close to killing her? No I'm sorry but it is true something has changed and it's for the worse
shathe: level 100
XxrougexX: level 65
Iceshards: level 61
Shathebank: well.... he's a bank: level 5
[img][/img]