Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

SCAMMER "using lilys char". "SPIRIT HEALER".

hi guys its me archilles/pain, two days ago when me and a group was fighting fellfire, spirithealer loged in to poisonlily and askd me if he could trade the winterking dagger im using for a icelord and cash, i said its not mine, and i told him it belongs to archilles, which is also me, at the time i was using two apps. anyway he asked me on archilles, i said for 500k. lol. so he didnt reply. few celtic minutes later, he made and account called archillesrogu and pmd me. " hey this is archilles, i made this rouge to try out the dagger, give it back to me quick". i lookd on area, it was a lvl 1 rogue. lol so i pmd emp as the dagger belongs him, and told him about the whole story .only poisonlily thinks the dagger belongs to archilles, i have not said that to anyone else. so it would have to be him. and then he just keepd on goin and goin saying hes archilles and admin, he wil bann all of us if we dont give him our gear. tryed to scam emps ammulet. emp found him standing at north road just infront of shalemont (hard to find), so we all went there to confront him, i loged on arch and went in front of him and said "just stop, u pathetic dum fk". and he start to pretend not to speak english, sayin "i iz i iz". all of a sudden spirithealer came to northroad, and said who said i scammed, i didnt scam, but noone even said anything. so obiouvsly he is playing dum and prety much owe up to it. so just want everyone to know. becareful, sorry for the looooooonnnng post. lol have a greatday and gl on drops . peace!

Re: SCAMMER "using lilys char". "SPIRIT HEALER".

Sorrry if any kids read this :(

But this guy is a dumbass, I would never risk my account for a stupid dagger for an account that's not even mine and i was leveling while lily came back,

Blutsucher/Aj which many people in Crom know is my cousin asked me if I could find a ice King dagger for him that was for sale, so I asked pain is his was for sale, indeed, he reply that it did not belong to him but belonged to Arch so I let Blutsucher Know that the only person that had one online was Arch. So Aj made an account and tried to scam the dagger of of this idiot and that obviously didint work. I tried to explain this to this moron but the butthurt idiot wouldn't listen.

Re: SCAMMER "using lilys char". "SPIRIT HEALER".

Krogg, out of all people you should know blut is responsible, he quit CH so I can give less of a ****.

His actions were wrong, not my problem.
tbh if i was in your situation, i would've given my cousin a strong slap in the back of the head and force him to give it back.

i know blut is responsible, but these people that your cousin scammed are your friends, are they not?

his actions definitely were wrong, is it your problem? i know it's not your problem, but you're the only person in this entire game that can actually get the items back, and what did you do about it? nothing.... you don't give a unfathomable...

don't come back to Crom you're not welcome.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer