Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

leveling and buying

hi all,
its sharp here and as some of you may know i have gone offline for a while now and have fallen far behind in levels,
all those who i used to level with have blown me out of the water charging forward to the 130s + while i am still stuck down at 111.

just putting it out there that i am a reasonable ranger good to level with and am looking for a small group of people around the 110s to 115s, (druids can be lower with reasonable heal), you must be a reasonably strong player, not someone that i will drag along speeding you up but greatly slowing me down.

by the way i am also looking for someone that will sell me a quiver of beasts, (not picky on type), my current offer is my golden quiver of ice and 50-55k gold and growing
i am also looking for 2 yellow stags, but i am a bit off needing so i wont really pay much more then 10k at the moment.

remember looking for leveling partners that are reasonably strong, NOT WEAK!!!! that are level 110-115(druids can be lower with reasonable heal).

if anyone is wondering i level at blue trees solo or with just 1 group member and at spirits with a group of 3+ (must have druid at spirits other members of group may run out of energy due to soul bleed)

please let me know if you are interested in any of the things i have said from selling what i want to leveling
sharp out