Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Do You Guys Thing About Crom Honestly.

Most people been saying lots of stuff about joining other worlds because Crom is a bad world. More stuff about items that they made and the pain in the butt just training and everything again. I personally think that Crom is great. Besides the kill steals and the scam and fakers their are on Crom. By the way for Crom based on the information I got. When the last update actually updated admins thought about letting people change world BUT then scammers would go everywhere and try to scam so they decided not to do it. Don't believe me ask admins. ;)
Last edited by Late on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crom
Desolate (Ranger) - Level above 1
Ranger is: Ward of the forest.

Arawn
Xaluis (Mage) - Level about 52
Aravos (Warrior) - Level about 74
UrTargeted (Ranger) - N/A

Re: What Do You Guys Thing About Crom Honestly.

I think people who write like you should leave Crom asap.
I Personally Think That Crom Is Great. Besides The Kill Steals And The Scam And Fakers Their Are On Crom.
:roll:
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh

When The Last Update Actually Updated Admins Thought About Letting People Change World BUT Then Scammers Would Go Everywhere And Try To Scam So They Decided Not To Do It
Thats bs. They told in another topic that they were in the process of creating world transfers available. Also I think crom is pretty crap. To much greed. Some people need to grow up. Well a lot of them do. Lots have no respect for others and its really aggravating that people have to say unfathomable over a game knowing that they wont get in trouble irl. And no im not talking about nuke. Idgaf what she does I always have her back. But some seeds can be a bit immature. Especially that noob savvy. XD jk

To much greed. Some people need to grow up. Well a lot of them do. Lots have no respect for others and its really aggravating that people have to say **** over a game knowing that they wont get in trouble irl. And no im not talking about nuke. Idgaf what she does I always have her back. But some seeds can be a bit immature.

sounds like u wanna be in the watermelon....

Thats bs. They told in another topic that they were in the process of creating world transfers available.
When The Last Update Actually Updated Admins Thought About Letting People Change World BUT Then Scammers Would Go Everywhere And Try To Scam So They Decided Not To Do It
Well, I Said Based On The Information I Knew. And If You Actually Read What Admin Wrote You'll Get It When I Said They Thought About It BUT Then Their Are The Scams. ;)
Crom

Arawn

I think people who write like you should leave Crom asap.
I Personally Think That Crom Is Great. Besides The Kill Steals And The Scam And Fakers Their Are On Crom.

:roll:
Why should he leave if he likes it?
Orangefroggy. shydiot Is Just Weird. ;)
Crom

Arawn