Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My Story Ends

When it comes to a point when the game you play stresses you out more than real life, it is time to quit. I'm at that point now. I love to play this game so much though, I will just keep playing on another server. Everyone in MINT is awesome, I'm so glad that I got to play with you guys. To Purplerain, you are such an awesome person and one of my best friends, I hope to play with you again in the future.

Here is a list of stuff I'm selling.

Luxury

Ring of Haste - 275k
Bracelet of Souls - 220k
Shield of the Bastion - 400k

Others

500 idols - 200g ea
400 restos - 200g ea
Ancient Wyrmbone Sword - 100k
40 Heroic Wisdom lixs - 1k ea
30 Super Wisdom lixs - 500g ea
Royal Sunfire Ring of Health - offer
Greater Riftskull Bracelet of Brawn - offer
Mighty Sunfire Charm of Flames - offer

If you are interested in anything please comment below.
Last edited by AdamO on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AdamO
Lvl 190
Warrior
Crom

Re: My Story Ends

When it comes to a point when the game you play stresses you out more than real life, it is time to quit. I'm at that point now. I love to play this game so much though, I will just keep playing on another server. Everyone in MINT is awesome, I'm so glad that I got to play with you guys. To Purplerain, you are such an awesome person and one of my best friends, I hope to play with you again in the future.
I remember u friended me i was so low lvl and u way higher. I felt like wow this guy friended me and treated me equal as if same lvl. As I rushed to lvl so that i could group with these amazing players at first not many would much. U grouped me even if i wasn't high enough. I wasn't from ur clan but i felt so welcome. Adam i am very sad to see u go we talked about a few things and soon enough my Purple journey may end as well.
I log to chat with Queen, Liner, Dolph a few others. Some may feel we don't deserve a chance at the things we would like to progress in a game. We worked hard on our toons some have invested a lot like everyone else. I find it very disturbing that someone 190 has left a server not because he's busy rl, fell in love or don't have the time. When it is because of actions from others/ stress something is very wrong. I will visit u and will miss u playing here.
To everyone else if u find me not chatting and we know that's rare this is y. A part of me is sad the other a bit angry so if i haven't said ur name above u prob shouldn't even talk to me for a good while :(
Last edited by PurpleRain on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

Re: My Story Ends

everyone knows WHY everybody (on Crom) is quitting right? ;)

sorry adam, I don't know you that much but it's never cool to see someone going away.
Newton MELINDA theshydiot 133 mage and iCarly lvl 470 ranger
CLAN IDIOTS + THEOU + WHORREISLAND
OU IS LOVE
OU IS LIFE
WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD THINK ABOUT OU AND THE PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR VERY KUIKLY

DAKOTA mmmm
*** the world I go suiside hhhhh