Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arena has no rulles. you can kill everyone any time

Dont want get killed then dont come to Arena unless you r questing! Everyone can killl each other without a reason! So dont start bs like: wtf why are you kiling me or why do you kill me you ****

Dont be a **** its arena, but dont be an ass also dont kill poeple who is lower lvl than you (at least -20 lvls from u) SO THEN IT CAN CAUSE WARS IR EVEN CLAN WARS, dont think you would enjoy to get killed all the time by someone who is 60 lvls higher than you cuz it causes wars!
Last edited by Voldemort on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not circumvent the forum filter, and post in the correct section.
Crom
FearlessRogue
Lvl-112
Class: Rogue

Clan: IDIOTS
Think Before Acting: Not Thinking Makes Your Acting Cause Problems

Re: Arena has no rulles. you can kill everyone any time

lol? I thought you apologized and won't kill any other player without a reason now. why are you complaining on forums?

you kill a souls, the other souls come and kill you, it's as simple as that.
Dont be a btch its arena, but dont be an ass also dont kill poeple who is lower lvl than you (at least -20 lvls from u) SO THEN IT CAN CAUSE WARS OR EVEN CLAN WARS, dont think you would enjoy to get killed all the time by someone who is 60 lvls higher than you cuz it causes wars! Did you read this part?
Last edited by FearlessRogue on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crom
FearlessRogue
Lvl-112

lol? I thought you apologized and won't kill any other player without a reason now. why are you complaining on forums?

you kill a souls, the other souls come and kill you, it's as simple as that.
Plus i wont kill anyone without a reason tho im not that kind of person, im kiling only is they kill my clanie for no reason or kill or ks my alts
Crom
FearlessRogue
Lvl-112

Dont be a btch its arena, but dont be an ass also dont kill poeple who is lower lvl than you (at least -20 lvls from u) SO THEN IT CAN CAUSE WARS OR EVEN CLAN WARS, dont think you would enjoy to get killed all the time by someone who is 60 lvls higher than you cuz it causes wars! Did you read this part?
Who 20 lvls or more than you killed you? You started killing Yurika, yes, without a reason, when she was helping someone at Crammok, and she called clan.
I'll repeat it, you kill a soul, souls kill you. We aren't "***" or "asses" in arena.
Btw when I kill a noob lvl 20 (firestorm or other reason) it doesnt cause any clan war lol.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Who 20 lvls or more than you killed you? You started killing Yurika, yes, without a reason, when she was helping someone at Crammok, and she called clan.
I'll repeat it, you kill a soul, souls kill you. We aren't "*******" or "asses" in arena.
Btw when I kill a noob lvl 20 (firestorm or other reason) it doesnt cause any clan war lol.
dude omfg there was a gang attack on yurika -_-
Crom
FearlessRogue
Lvl-112

Fearless I don't think you have grasped the concept that killing someone that doesn't want to be killed may mean being hunted down by others. 95% of the time, people come to arena to do the daily quest and the other 5% to help someone who's being attacked when they don't want to be.

If you want to kill someone, ask them if they want to fight before attacking.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

You killed Yurika, very well.
But don't come complaining if other souls of her lvl come to kill you.
btw you were leader of the gang, I think the second highest person who was in the gang was MushroomMan lvl 90 (not even sure if he was attacking). And the highest lvl was you.
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK