Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

*Name Removed* is a Scammer

And I don't care if I'm breaking the naming and shaming rule but let's face it he took just about all my stuff and I have nothing to lose He traded me 1mil but only gave me 100k he never told the price he showed me 1mil and now he's lying saying "you traded so no refunds for you especially" Obviously he's a scammer now if I don't get my stuff back before the Update I might as well quit or constantly bring it up til he returns it! :twisted: I have a psychotic mind and I'm not in a good mood! and I snapshotted it but it still willnot upload
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please don't name and shame other users. Please use the in-game support tool to report a user.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...

is a Scammer

wow sorry.... what was the stuff?
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Re: *Name Removed* is a Scammer

Lets see he took
Chromos Diamond Breastplate, Greaves, Helmet,boots, Reverent Regen Bracelet, Crown Shield and Diamond Sword

You're just wasting your energy by writing the name of this scammer, and adding warnings onto your name. There's really no point.
Quite Frankly I spent 3 months getting all that stuff and I have to spend another 3 months getting it back so I really have no concern for it

You're just wasting your energy by writing the name of this scammer, and adding warnings onto your name. There's really no point.
Quite Frankly I spent 3 months getting all that stuff and I have to spend another 3 months getting it back so I really have no concern for it
That's fine; as long as you are aware that you should be prepared to accept the consequences.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Bhamuntflare, may i post that that was not a scam. I said to you, 'all my money for your armor, shield and wep?' you replied 'how much do you have so i traded you and put in 104000g. Even you admitted that and im sure you would again, now if you saw a million or not, that is not my concern, as i never said a million, i said 'all my money'! and that's a quote, and you accepted this and said 'im tired man and i saw a mill' well that is not my problem, i don't have to refund you do i? as i bought it fair and square, i never stated i had a million, that is just what you saw, so next time count the zeros! and don't get angry when you miscount them! as i never once said i had a million.
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

Tubby, what about me? You said 1 million and showed 100k + an idol. :/

(Is this not allowed? All I'm doing is clarifying.)
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

And i understand that the 1mill scam goes something like that but just because i put in 100k and an idol into a trade box doesnt make me a scammer.
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

And i understand that the 1mill scam goes something like that but just because i put in 100k and an idol into a trade box doesnt make me a scammer.
Yes it does, because you are pretending it is 1mil. Both of them definitely should of counted the zeroes first, but its clear you were trying to scam from what I saw on facebook.