Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: History of Crom Server

Whatever happened to Germans?
Didn't pod make another clan and they all moved? The one pinkbeard is in, forgot how it spells like lol Eigne something.
thought Germans died when one of the gens went crazy and booted half the clan then quit
Na there was just 2.5k inactive members so instead of kicking he just made new clan
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Well lets see, I can't remember most of my starting clans because they were really small and unknown. The only one I remember is celticheroes. After that though I moved onto dawnguard then it merged with mysticmango and I just eventually left cause everyone complained and I then joined Ainos clan naturechild and am still happily in it.

hmmm lets see i started playing in jan. of 2013. First clan was darklegendz left that cause noone was in it lol. Then I joined puffin and helped build it up to the 5th place clan in crom. Unfortunately puffin couldnt compete with the end game clans and people started leaving. our numbers dwindled and under immense pressure from afew seed members (u know who u are lol) i joined seed. Now as an end game player i build up my alts blow money on chests and wait for the next update to show up ... if it ever does.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T NEED TOO!!

hmmm lets see i started playing in jan. of 2013. First clan was darklegendz left that cause noone was in it lol. Then I joined puffin and helped build it up to the 5th place clan in crom. Unfortunately puffin couldnt compete with the end game clans and people started leaving. our numbers dwindled and under immense pressure from afew seed members (u know who u are lol) i joined seed. Now as an end game player i build up my alts blow money on chests and wait for the next update to show up ... if it ever does.
I wish puffin had been able to compete. Clan was great. I think people just got impatient and thats why people left.

I've been playing for quite sometime now( still only 142) the first clan i ever joined was called navyseals for those who remember that far back, i was to be perfectly honest the biggest noob in the world, i asked for gold (yes unbelievable). Then sometime later i was invited to a clan named rangerelites by Mrpickles their made a handful of friends MrP, bollox, others i can't remember. the clan fell apart and i was clanless for quite a while, i then befriended Shepard, tamikah, omas, posideon, and deadend or luke. Tamikah invited me to wargods where i stay until our glourious end. I remeber the end game clans at the time fighting over deadroot and falgren. Those where the good ole days :) after wargods the majority of us joined SI where i still remain. I also remember my biggest CH fail....buying golden shrink instead of camo :D

I've been playing for quite sometime now( still only 142) the first clan i ever joined was called navyseals for those who remember that far back, i was to be perfectly honest the biggest noob in the world, i asked for gold (yes unbelievable). Then sometime later i was invited to a clan named rangerelites by Mrpickles their made a handful of friends MrP, bollox, others i can't remember. the clan fell apart and i was clanless for quite a while, i then befriended Shepard, tamikah, omas, posideon, and deadend or luke. Tamikah invited me to wargods where i stay until our glourious end. I remeber the end game clans at the time fighting over deadroot and falgren. Those where the good ole days :) after wargods the majority of us joined SI where i still remain. I also remember my biggest CH fail....buying golden shrink instead of camo :D
You also wanted this helmet :P if you remember this day
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (167.24 KiB) Viewed 1576 times
Retired from Forums 1\1\15

PM - Invaded in game for further questions.

Xfer

Hey guys, blackcap here....just sold some 2011 things on gwydion and i got golden blade of fire amoung other things...if anyone could help me with an xfer from gwydion to crom that would be much appreciated :)