Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: SCAMMER "using lilys char". "SPIRIT HEALER".

It's funny that your calling me a kid when your probably a 6 year old child.

At Krogg, yes he's my cousin, and 1: not my problem he scammed you, you shouldn't lend your stuff out, I sure as hell don't.

2: it wouldn't have been any easier for me to get it, he lives 5 hours away, the most I could do was yell at him through the phone which I did, even if I did live near him I wouldnt beat his face just because of a game.

Family Bond or a game

Very tough choice. :roll:

i'm not inviting you to go back...

Crom is not mine to decide who i invite to play...

man, you have a mind of a steel trap!
Lol, and what? Do you expect my to cry? It's a f**king game dude, on a PHONE, at the end of the day do you think I care if "Crom" (If you wanna call King,You,PA1N,Emp 'crom') hated me? No I could honestly give less of a **** haha.
it's a game? NO unfathomable SHERLOCK!
on a phone? not just the phone, most apple products.

No I could honestly give less of a **** haha: this is coming from someone who Whispered to me: Aye because of you & pain, all of crom hates me...

you're lucky i was in a rush, i couldn't screenshot it lolol

let's stop this and get on with whatever we do, peace out.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

Hey this is Crotchcricket. I don't know for sure what happened but I do know for sure that Blut is Spirit's cousin and that he doesnt play nice. In Spirits defense, I have done several high dollar trades with him in the past before he left the first time (around several hundred K gold each) in which I had to extend him some trust that he wouldnt burn me by running off with my gear or gold before he could pay me. Each time he payed me back and gave what he said he would. Im talking large amounts of gear and gold were exchanged between worlds cuz I had plat. He had several opportunities to run without paying me and he didn't. Hope this helps.

Peace

Hey this is Crotchcricket. I don't know for sure what happened but I do know for sure that Blut is Spirit's cousin and that he doesnt play nice. In Spirits defense, I have done several high dollar trades with him in the past before he left the first time (around several hundred K gold each) in which I had to extend him some trust that he wouldnt burn me by running off with my gear or gold before he could pay me. Each time he payed me back and gave what he said he would. Im talking large amounts of gear and gold were exchanged between worlds cuz I had plat. He had several opportunities to run without paying me and he didn't. Hope this helps.

Peace

Appreciate that Cricket. Krogg indeed knows Blut is my cousins, he knows that. The thing is he thinks it somehow my responsibility to have gotton the items back, there is no way I can do that.

PA1N on the other hand doesn't believe I even have a cousin and thinks I tried to scam him, no one was scammed, he just can't let it go.

It doesn't matter anymore though, i have a wonderful group of friends who recieved me with open arms web I returned to my server and all of them know I'm not a scammer. I've been scammed, most of us have, it's just a matter of knowing who and who not to trust. I hold no resentment tward anyone in Crom. I've recieve one or two bad worded messaged in Crom and could easily go into the Beta server to report them and get them banned but choose not to. Anyhow thanks Cricket and I hope your doing well!

You people are a pack of idiots

Don't you dare blame wiz for his cousins actions! This fella would never scam anyone! I'd give him all my items right now and know 100% they will be returned.

Far out what lvl is he in crom? Like 90? He probably has 2 of all the lux shop stuff,

***edited*** (I couldn't rememeber what lvl he was and the preview but wouldn't show me his sig while I was typing my rant, feel free to use this for ammo)

Why would he want a damned dagger anyway? He's been building a rogue on arawn for hours and hours, just got a warden dagger, and probably has upgraded it by now, why change back to crom where you people are?

Get off his ass fools, surely you have another puppy to kick in crom by now.
Last edited by Savaged1982 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn