Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Selling These <3 Twi

Shrinks do take up a spot but they can be switched with the appropriate gear. You are 100% right fash doesn't take up any important spots, but we were talking about prices. What I'm saying is tht peeps may think it's insufficient to allocate capital into fashion. But when u are at endgame and wanna mess around or when u have a lot of gold ( I fit in tht category) u can buy those items and it's the same thing for shrinks. Now to the car one :3 what I mean is tht they both have to go at the same speed limit both can't be tinted a lot both have to be street legal, Cops tend to pull over peeps with expensive cars, Both cars can get u to the same place. I'd still prefer the higher end car cause the market values it higher and its a social status thing. I'm happy you came back with a solid argument rather someone pointing out tht I posted a lot on removing chickens. Ur opinion has not impacted the shrink market and it will continue to rise.....
You can't use fashion as an analogy since it DOESN'T TAKE UP AN IMPORTANT SLOT.

No one end-game will wear shrink/growth charms, you will find out once you actually do level past whatever you are now. I am end-game, so I see more and have a more valid opinion than you. Reach end-game then try and correlate the relationship between fashion and shrink/growth charms as plausible.
I've been playing for 4 years and I like to merch alot in game and do well on tht. Think what u want the market is saying tht I'm right

Re: Selling These <3 Twi

Shrinks do take up a spot but they can be switched with the appropriate gear. You are 100% right fash doesn't take up any important spots, but we were talking about prices. What I'm saying is tht peeps may think it's insufficient to allocate capital into fashion. But when u are at endgame and wanna mess around or when u have a lot of gold ( I fit in tht category) u can buy those items and it's the same thing for shrinks. Now to the car one :3 what I mean is tht they both have to go at the same speed limit both can't be tinted a lot both have to be street legal, Cops tend to pull over peeps with expensive cars, Both cars can get u to the same place. I'd still prefer the higher end car cause the market values it higher and its a social status thing. I'm happy you came back with a solid argument rather someone pointing out tht I posted a lot on removing chickens. Ur opinion has not impacted the shrink market and it will continue to rise.....
You can't use fashion as an analogy since it DOESN'T TAKE UP AN IMPORTANT SLOT.

No one end-game will wear shrink/growth charms, you will find out once you actually do level past whatever you are now. I am end-game, so I see more and have a more valid opinion than you. Reach end-game then try and correlate the relationship between fashion and shrink/growth charms as plausible.
Ima wear a growth charm at mordris tomorrow just to prove armo wrong :)
:3 lol

Re: Selling These (LUX CHEAP) <3 Twi

Can I ever post anything without everyone turning it into an argument thread :lol: I mean seriously is it just my friends getting involved or a dumb comment people hook onto or something because not one of my posts doesn't have page after page of arguments :lol:
Mother Nature - Level 52 Druid