Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lag strikes Fingal again.

And ofc.. they care about the most powerful clan on android and we are very active aswell.. with 33 gele kills under the belt.. so yeah i think otm does care about us..

Edit: Not more or less than others but im sure they do care about their players

lol..

You welcome :)
Of course they should care about the strongest clan in android, but what do you have anything to do with it?
Attachments
20170609_162826.png
20170609_162826.png (274.59 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

And ofc.. they care about the most powerful clan on android and we are very active aswell.. with 33 gele kills under the belt.. so yeah i think otm does care about us..

lol..

Of course they should care about the strongest clan in android, but what do you have anything to do with it?

Leaderboard dont say sh*t lol..

2 months ago the first one on list was HoD.. a clan that cant even kill rockbelly..

the banks and gears and gele kills talk.. :))
so sure if you wanna compare your self to HoD .. congratulations on first spot on leaderboards lmao..

33 gele kills more than double than any other android clan.. so dont say we not the most powerful clan on android..

The kills and gears talk for it self ;)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

lol..

2 months ago the first one on list was HoD.. a clan that cant even kill rockbelly..

so sure if you wanna compare your self to HoD .. congratulations on first spot on leaderboards lmao..

33 gele kills more than double than any other android clan.. so dont say we not the most powerful clan on android..

Oi MrSalt, do you even know about fingal and how many times do we kill gelebron? We kill that thing on spawn everytime lag doesn't stop us, the amount of your kills does not even matter to me when gele is raged everytime.
10mins 12secs kill, beat that:
https://youtu.be/yZL_MoBd528
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

lol..

" The kills and gears talk for it self "
Of course your brains can't talk for themselves, I wonder why a rogue would use level 6 golden hare and a DEFENCE DEX gelebron dagger on necromancer, over edl dagger, then spams the poison skills on necromancer more than any other boss with no to low poison resist, not knowing that necromancer is immune to poison.
Yea gears speak lmao!
The Expendables

YouTube:

Yeah that's enough, if you want to continue, PM.

I've notified the Programming Team, they are investigating the issue further.

Thanks