Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Today's lag on Fingal part 17

Again running an S7 on LTE/4G and a Nvidia tab on wifi had the same amount of lag. Bash took up to 6 seconds to cast, taunt took 10 seconds, defensive form many times would start to cast and then stop and say the skill wasn't ready.

On my druid, I couldn't swap rings... It would say you can't use this item. Natures breath numerous times would say the skill wasn't ready when it was.

Xtals when not even 1 was up, suddenly 4 would be up at the same time even though they were timed on kill 20 seconds apart.

There were meant times neither players nor gele would take any damage.

What should have been an easy kill turned into a raged episode. This is getting to be typical. It's getting less and less players reporting because they have given up anything will change after weeks and weeks of the same issues.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Today's lag on Fingal part 17

If lag causes players to use more plat items, I wouldn't fix it either.
It's causing the opposite problem. We're not starting raids if lag is present which means we're not using plat items. A lot aren't lixing so aren't using plat items. The plus side to it is no one is needing to replenish plat supplies or buy plat
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Today's lag on Fingal part 17

The issue is still being investigated by the Programming Team, unfortunately resolving lag issues is not a simple fix.
The problems could be

1. server fingal is overloaded

2. The otm-team accidentely changed the wifi signal value in this update, cause ive found out that i can only play trough mobile data with LTE. But when i switch to wifi, the game disconnects, because the signal of the wifi is changing(e.g its now signal of -73, next second ..... -72...) and the server is reacting sensitive to any signal value changing.
And this could be the reason why i m getting kicked every 10 seconds.

3. When entering the game, it has to load much more data than before, especially because of the Auctioner. And that could be a reason why its laggy for some players.

How long will it take to fix it. Nearly all players are just waiting till its fixed. Its has been now 1 month and still nothing.

When OneThumbMobile needs a person who could potentially fix the server problem, then i would be free to help.