Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need to transfer some items from Balor to Lir.

How does it work and is it possible at all? I'm fairly new and haven't ever thought about transferring. Just saw some topics here but the exact process is a mystery.
I have a couple of rings, some weapons and misc items (mostly Resurrection Idols).
As you can see that's not much, nothing really expensive but even so, those items would be a great help for me in Lir.
So, again, how does it work? Am I going need to trade these items in Balor and you will compensate me in gold or otherwise? Some explanation would be appreciated.
I can compensate you with some Ranger Skill Rings since I won't need them in Lir.
And PLEASE don't scam me. I'm new and it may be tempting but I have a healthy working brain inside my skull, so deceiving me is no easy task.
Perfection itself is imperfection.

Re: Need to transfer some items from Balor to Lir.

How does it work and is it possible at all? I'm fairly new and haven't ever thought about transferring. Just saw some topics here but the exact process is a mystery.
I have a couple of rings, some weapons and misc items (mostly Resurrection Idols).
As you can see that's not much, nothing really expensive but even so, those items would be a great help for me in Lir.
So, again, how does it work? Am I going need to trade these items in Balor and you will compensate me in gold or otherwise? Some explanation would be appreciated.
I can compensate you with some Ranger Skill Rings since I won't need them in Lir.
And PLEASE don't scam me. I'm new and it may be tempting but I have a healthy working brain inside my skull, so deceiving me is no easy task.

I recommend downloading the BAND app then searching for "world xfers". There you can request for an xfer to any world. Most people wont bother with the little stuff you have to xfer but its still a good place to maintain access to.

Ive conducted many xfers throughout android, mostly between balor and donn. Basically, you're going to want a middleman which you can find in the band i mentioned. Never go first unless you're willing to lose your items. Always ask an admin for assistance. If you do decide to trust the person xfering with you then take the time to ask around about them to see if they've been known to scam.

You're better off just focusing on whatever toon you made on the new world until you can actually find someone willing to xfer those miscellaneous items. Good luck.

PM me any questions you may have or hit me up on band. My band name is Mooney.