Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Very disappointing OTM!!

Ohhh that's really cute , all the concs ass lickers gathered to show some hate lmao u guys are pathetic , u like holding grudges and talk **** , it's all lies until it happens to u no? Didn't ur clannie mean had 50 mills and got scammed by ulo? Lmao that's why u kept saying for months and now u doubt someone on Donn got 50 mills?
And for that guy saying they have a life and not just sitting here waiting to fix players problems it's been 2 months and more waiting for Otm's reply what's the excuse now? Decorating xmas tree? And not only the gold account is the problem but for all the haters replying with bs on this post I mentioned another problem about a clannie losing everything in bank, would u like to say anything about it or maybe you will do it when it happens to u..
Keep talking **** ass kissers, this might happen to u since OTM is not fixing ****, I'll just wait and laugh when u lose ur stuff and remind u of all the bs u said
Lol someone is a bit cranky. Need some coffee?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Didn't write this to get harassed. Deleted. Move on to another person to waste time on. And it's called venting, don't take everything so literal.
Last edited by mammoth2 on Mon May 01, 2017 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Im so sick of spending my hard earned money on a game that kicks me off then can't login and play. I want my money back!!!!! Every week this happens and devs don't care enough to fix. I want my money back and I will exhaust every attorney contact I have and will be making a report to Google play and recommend EVERY player do the same. Maybe then they gd game will actually let us play and use the stuff we bought with rl money instead of Celtic just taking it and not fixing issues.
Yea ok bud. I love how these people act like they are the most angry people in the world and yet they continue to play this game.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Im so sick of spending my hard earned money on a game that kicks me off then can't login and play. I want my money back!!!!! Every week this happens and devs don't care enough to fix. I want my money back and I will exhaust every attorney contact I have and will be making a report to Google play and recommend EVERY player do the same. Maybe then they gd game will actually let us play and use the stuff we bought with rl money instead of Celtic just taking it and not fixing issues.
So you're gonna spend a bunch of money on attorneys and travel expenses...prob far more than you've spent in the game?

If the game is making you that mad, atop spending money and take a break.

I can see people wanting a refund if their lix gets ruined or of they were paying a monthly subscription but it's ridiculous to ask for a refund if you can't play occasionally.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Ohhh that's really cute , all the concs ass lickers gathered to show some hate lmao u guys are pathetic , u like holding grudges and talk **** , it's all lies until it happens to u no? Didn't ur clannie mean had 50 mills and got scammed by ulo? Lmao that's why u kept saying for months and now u doubt someone on Donn got 50 mills?
And for that guy saying they have a life and not just sitting here waiting to fix players problems it's been 2 months and more waiting for Otm's reply what's the excuse now? Decorating xmas tree? And not only the gold account is the problem but for all the haters replying with bs on this post I mentioned another problem about a clannie losing everything in bank, would u like to say anything about it or maybe you will do it when it happens to u..
Keep talking **** ass kissers, this might happen to u since OTM is not fixing ****, I'll just wait and laugh when u lose ur stuff and remind u of all the bs u said
triggered
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

Woow.. hahaha.
Take a chill pill dude and go out take some fresh air.
Idk whats wrong with you? You certanly have a problem with Concordiia.
Is there anything we can do to solve this "hate spreading"-issue from you guys?
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Threads locked.

"Right, I had a look in the database and there are no accounts on Android with that value of gold on them currently.

What would be helpful is your friend contacting me with his account details and I can investigate this issue further.

Most likely the Support Team were unable to find anything as his details were incorrect."