Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: You played yourself

Lol what raids are you doing? Do you go for clean fast kills? Or long drawn out kills?
Yet you still don't understand the point of what I said. If it is possible to kill without lives then do so, maybe you will stop whining. Since your clean fast kills don't seem to be clean or fast then why do you need to lix if without lixing it is the same result. I don't understand why it is so hard for people to understand that sever lag issues cause issues when they use a lix or a skill. So once again I will state, lix at your own risk and stop whining about it when you know there are potential issues.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Lol what raids are you doing? Do you go for clean fast kills? Or long drawn out kills?
Yet you still don't understand the point of what I said. If it is possible to kill without lives then do so, maybe you will stop whining. Since your clean fast kills don't seem to be clean or fast then why do you need to lix if without lixing it is the same result. I don't understand why it is so hard for people to understand that sever lag issues cause issues when they use a lix or a skill. So once again I will state, lix at your own risk and stop whining about it when you know there are potential issues.
Yet you still didn't anwser my question! And yes you can quit repeating yourself people get it's your choice to lix or not. That doesn't fix lag kicking up in the middle of a raid or right after raid is started.. when people are lixed like tanks and druids for energy. Oh just get more people hahahahaha you are a joke come back when you do real raids so you know what we are talking about

K, good you admitted that lixing is you choice and proved my point. As for the lag, I'm sorry you still don't seem to understand that the server has problems therefore causing problems when raiding. As for your need to insult me because you have no other points to throw at me, thanks. :D Maybe when the severs are better I will use my Lix to lvl as I for sure won't have any problems, it's called patience.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Just saying you're in here about yapping about your point when there is an issue with bigger raids (that happen 1 to 3 times a week) and makes the raid impossible lix or not but for 2 weeks now we said maybe we can just do it with the lag or maybe we will get lucky and the lag will let us kill(even tried holding out for the lag gap bit it comes back too quick and costs more lixes because time). Yes this is 30+ people lixed because it's a raid not just killing a boss it takes planning. And those sets of lixes wasted on trying to deal with lag are we are talking about. Theres only 1 way to know if the gelebron raid will work or not and that's to try! And of course people will be lixing because the raid wouldn't happen if not.

Just saying you're in here about yapping about your point when there is an issue with bigger raids (that happen 1 to 3 times a week) and makes the raid impossible lix or not but for 2 weeks now we said maybe we can just do it with the lag or maybe we will get lucky and the lag will let us kill(even tried holding out for the lag gap bit it comes back too quick and costs more lixes because time). Yes this is 30+ people lixed because it's a raid not just killing a boss it takes planning. And those sets of lixes wasted on trying to deal with lag are we are talking about. Theres only 1 way to know if the gelebron raid will work or not and that's to try! And of course people will be lixing because the raid wouldn't happen if not.
See the thing is I wasn't originally talking about raids, I was taking about people complaining about losing their elixir due to lag. So yes me yapping about my point is completely what this was about. You pushed the point of raids into this topic and tried to make it the main point of my argument. I never once said I had experience with "big" raids, and yet you act like I said I did. I simply asked a question, through my response, about the possibility of killing bosses. I said many times that lixing is a players choice, and if it isn't working then to take a break and come back. Yet for some reason you find the need to be rude about me stating my opinion, and still act like OTM is responsible for people using their lixs with server issues. Maybe instead of the server issues we should address the fact that plat items, besides idols, are a must use in order to do these raids.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger