Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lost for ever items

Ok so like most people who play some collect items.. Could be chickens could be santa hats... I been collecting santa hats since 2014. And im missing almost all my 2014 hats?? Like wtf is there a place all these ( missing ) items go to bcuz I cant keep tract of all my stuff it should be safe in bank. Its hard for me to show proff thats why im asking. How do yall know that we are missing itrms?! Theres no telling what im missing... Also it would be nice to see a sent category in the mailbox ive had many times where either me or someone else mails to Wrong toon or something.. Or me personally say i msg someone hey bro i see ur item in the auction house but no one will buy it for 10m so im offering 9m . well if i do that to a few ppl its hard to keep tract .. Thats all i have problems with ..oh ya and i cant log into my server for past 20min .

Re: Lost for ever items

Since beta I've been missing items, I've mailed support and no reply. Must be going on 3 weeks now.
I only noticed these cause i wanted to wear them, top hats and my tree charm.
Lord only knows what else - I'm hoping that at 30 days a mail is returned to me or something.
Tbh with all this going on i probably would have lodged a complaint to google play by now, and requested a plat refund from otm and after no response escalated it to google play.
Sadly i like the game and i like the people i play with, so it's not that simple.
But that's the stage it would be at if this game wasn't so addictive.
I would love to get my stuff back, but I'm not holding my breath.

Re: Lost for ever items

For any missing items please submit an in-game Support Ticket with the full name of the item and a rough date of when you either got it or noticed it missing.

Tracking these down typically takes awhile but the Support Team do investigate every case so long as enough detail is provided.