Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Re can't log on

Wow haha! AgentK your posts are so disruptive! Lol At least they are saying they are working on it instead of deflecting the issue..... I'm not sure really what feedback they want. We are all complaining about the same things. We look forward to your reimbursement of items lost when they fix the problem. Thank you for working on the issues at hand!

Muldar, I just looked. I emailed you and did not pm. I wasn't able to pm at the time, because I had just joined the forum. In Aug 2016 I used all my gold to purchase a new lvl 140 weapon and new offy. The next day, my weapon and skills all disappeared from my toon. I relogged and my skills were back, but my weapon was gone. I sent 3 tickets for lost items and did not receive any response. Finally 2 weeks later, I sent another ticket and got a one line response that said we have no record of you having a weapon. I then posted help msg on forum and sent u an email asking for help. After receiving no help, I finally farmed for gold using an old drop weapon and a fairyland axe(until it burned up) to buy a replacement lvl 140 bone hammer. (Incedentally, I had 2 other ppl tell me they had items disappear from their inventory at the same time), they quit game after also receiving no in game response. I will pm you with my toon name and details.
In future better to PM me directly, my email inbox can be unreliable.

Can you PM me your account details and I can look into it on Monday?

Thanks
Muldar always finds a way to change subject, your servers are not working, it's your fault stop acting like it's ours, take it in the face like real men and apology, it's your responsibility and I will not hold back my opinions no more.
Right, your posts are now disrupting this thread.
While I understand you are frustrated regarding this issue your posts are now just attacks towards OTM and actually preventing us from receiving feedback from players.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To reiterate.

We are working on this issue. It is currently our number one priority for the Programming Team.

This is not a simple fix, server architecture for a MMO is very complex but I can assure you it is being dealt with.

Once I have further information I will let everyone know.

Thanks
Thank you Muldar! It really gets annoying with this constant bashing of OTM for problems they say are their current priority. If the servers aren't working correctly why are you lixing? Take a break and go hang out with friends and or family. You aren't required to play CH after all.

Maybe if you'd read the post you would know people are concerned about the wasted raids that take lots of planning to get people together. Then you have 30+ players wasting full sets of lixes with otm just sitting back saying we working on it. Well it's been over 2 weeks now and still nothing has been said about fixing the *** up and replacing missing and or wasted items. Not to mention the lose of gear when raid doesn't work out... Maybe they should shut the game down til they figure it out to lessen the dmg that is being done. For me I said *** you otm I am done wasting my time and my paid for with real money lixes so I'm taking a break til this issue is fixed! I've given up on expecting otm to replace anything. Not like they ever do. Most I've ever seen was a super combo for there mess up and yes only 1. So we will see how this all plays out. Just know otm you have a ton of upset players between this and your boring new content

Guys chill tf out, stop bashing in muldar he is here to support you all and aid us he isn't a punching bag everyone you can't connect to the game, muldar is the community liaison to tell us what is happening and updating us on the game, yes it's annoying that we can't connect yes it's silly but give them time jeeze
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

Guys chill tf out, stop bashing in muldar he is here to support you all and aid us he isn't a punching bag everyone you can't connect to the game, muldar is the community liaison to tell us what is happening and updating us on the game, yes it's annoying that we can't connect yes it's silly but give them time jeeze
Lol spot on. It's rather immature and pathetic for people to sit and bash Muldar who is not even apart of the problem and I'm sure otm is doing their best to get it fixed. Not everything is perfect, there will always be flaws after an update in any game, and otm is a small team and can't fix everything all at once in a short matter of time. Pull up your panties and deal with it or get a job at otm and fix it your self
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

i just stop spending . i don't get the support for the money spend from them. and I'll wait to log till it's fixed. frustration beeing at a boss beeing kicked it skills freeze. it's the same problem as the last update and they never replied either. I'm just done with it all. if there was a sorry we know we did wrong and they would give back wasted resources that would be fine. People are just moving on to other games now because they feel ignored with real issue's. stuff missing constant lags. we aren't bashing Muldar we are just tired of beeing ignored.

i just stop spending . i don't get the support for the money spend from them. and I'll wait to log till it's fixed. frustration beeing at a boss beeing kicked it skills freeze. it's the same problem as the last update and they never replied either. I'm just done with it all. if there was a sorry we know we did wrong and they would give back wasted resources that would be fine. People are just moving on to other games now because they feel ignored with real issue's. stuff missing constant lags. we aren't bashing Muldar we are just tired of beeing ignored.
Just because they don't reply doesn't mean it's being ignored and I'm sure there's a lot happening behind the scenes. Maybe they can't find the source of the issue or they are trying to find a way to fix it. You have to take into account the fact that they are a small company that doesn't have as much resources when compared to a bigger company like Blizzard. Instead of sitting here complaining about the issue, go and experiment different possibilities that might be the cause of the issue and then report anything you find. Also saying that you'll stop supporting them will not help solve the problem, it will only makes things worse.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Just because they don't reply doesn't mean it's being ignored and I'm sure there's a lot happening behind the scenes. Maybe they can't find the source of the issue or they are trying to find a way to fix it. You have to take into account the fact that they are a small company that doesn't have as much resources when compared to a bigger company like Blizzard. Instead of sitting here complaining about the issue, go and experiment different possibilities that might be the cause of the issue and then report anything you find. Also saying that you'll stop supporting them will not help solve the problem, it will only makes things worse.
Lack of communication is the issue. Muldar has said they are looking into it. That's a good initial response. However, after time goes by and the same issues are occurring, it is nice if someone in support chimes in with a summary of what they are actively doing to fix the issue. As far as stopping spending on the game, why would anyone on android buy plat? A large percentage of us cannot log for the majority of the time, our plat items are ruined, we often get booted off, and there's enough skills lag that I might as well take a nap between skills casting. People only spend money on things they feel are worth the investment. No one would pay for a broken product.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When they say they are looking into it, it means that they are working on the issue and clearly they are still working on it because the problem may be more complex than you all think. I understand not buying plat while this issue is occurring, but saying your going to stop spending to prove a point isn't helping anyone.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

It shouldnt take that long as long as someone is actually working on it.

We live in a day and age where computer servers can handle hundreds of thousands of transactions and silmultaneous users, unless they are using machines in the 1990s era.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

When they say they are looking into it, it means that they are working on the issue and clearly they are still working on it because the problem may be more complex than you all think. I understand not buying plat while this issue is occurring, but saying your going to stop spending to prove a point isn't helping anyone.
It's helping my bank account so it's helping someone. i choose not the spend because of the lack of communication. we've been thought this with the last update did we get a sorry did we get a compensation like other games do nada. everyone can keep spending but I won't. I already spend a fair amount on this game. And for your comment about finding out the problems that's not my job I'm not getting paid for it they are. i have better things to do with my time.