Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Keyboard issues

Hi, I'm a fairly new player. I play on an android tablet and smartphone. I've noticed that the only keyboard that works with CH is gboard (Google's own). Samsung keyboard won't let me send messages, SwiftKey won't even let me type without it disappearing.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue? Is there a workaround? Is there a way of getting the predictions row to work too?

Devices:
Samsung tab A running lollipop
Moto G 3rd Generation running marshmallow
Werd - 226 Ranger
Meavy Hetal - 202 Warrior
Server: Donn - Clan: Concordiia

Re: Keyboard issues

Hi, I'm a fairly new player. I play on an android tablet and smartphone. I've noticed that the only keyboard that works with CH is gboard (Google's own). Samsung keyboard won't let me send messages, SwiftKey won't even let me type without it disappearing.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue? Is there a workaround? Is there a way of getting the predictions row to work too?

Devices:
Samsung tab A running lollipop
Moto G 3rd Generation running marshmallow
Its been around awhile most people just mess with a few keyboards and use whatever works best. I use go keyboard with tablet plugin and it works fine for me

Sometimes when I try to type the keyboard covers the whole screen. How do i fix that? I have hide chat input off also. This usually happens during trade and I try to type.

Also, how do I fix the problem where I press on gold amount in trade and it gives me a numeric pad. Once I am done with trade and try to type, it goes back to the numeric pad and I have to reset the keyboard to regular nums and letters
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

Sometimes when I try to type the keyboard covers the whole screen. How do i fix that? I have hide chat input off also. This usually happens during trade and I try to type.

Also, how do I fix the problem where I press on gold amount in trade and it gives me a numeric pad. Once I am done with trade and try to type, it goes back to the numeric pad and I have to reset the keyboard to regular nums and letters
The keyboard covering the screen is due to "Hide Chat Input" being deselected, it is required to act this way for gameplay stability.

That may be an issue with the type of keyboard you are using, which do you have set as default?

The keyboard covering the screen is due to "Hide Chat Input" being deselected, it is required to act this way for gameplay stability.

That may be an issue with the type of keyboard you are using, which do you have set as default?
I use Samsung Keyboard. I have this option off and the keyboard covers the screen ONLY when I try to type in trades. Otherwise, It will not
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

same with LG phone. My experience: if i go near the wall and see the wall (so i cant see other player or mob) i can write.
Other: I open menu (so i cant see other player or mob) i can write.
Worst is in the fight, i cant ask help.
Dalla Crowder 224 rogue Fingal