Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How Android servers will work

So as a summary i wont ever be able to 2 box my toons with my android divice? There needs to be a way as i dont want to have restart my toons again. Unless i read something wrong.
When ios and android devices are both running the same engine you will be able to log into an old world with android and a new world with ios.

So yes you will
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

So as a summary i wont ever be able to 2 box my toons with my android divice? There needs to be a way as i dont want to have restart my toons again. Unless i read something wrong.
Hi there, we will in future look at ways that we can have different users logging into the other worlds and/or server transfer system. However the first step is to get the Android version released and make sure any glitches are ironed out before we can look into that. Sorry can't be more specific at this time but will do my best to keep you updates as things develop.

Admin,
Please only allow ios devices to log into the android servers, that is the ONLY thing I really want, to be able to start all over again with others could be very fun, i dont wanna have to spend 300$ on a androiddevice to play!
Away from mabon sorry guys!
I am on Morrigan now :)
Natures - druid level 41 - Morrigan
MasterRange - rogue level 145 - Mabon ~Retired~
Looking for leveling partners that are not arachnophobe :)
Pm me ig

Admin,
Please only allow ios devices to log into the android servers, that is the ONLY thing I really want, to be able to start all over again with others could be very fun, i dont wanna have to spend 300$ on a androiddevice to play!
/facepalm
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

So IOS could have up to 3 months longer wait with this ummary. Because they have to get all the zones out first.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

So IOS could have up to 3 months longer wait with this ummary. Because they have to get all the zones out first.
All the android zones are already complete. They just need one final touching up and a short test. I cant give any accurate guesses for the time but I will say this:
Initial android test (which had LOADS of bugs) started on December 14. The Stress Test #3 (which only a very small number of bugs) started on March 5. In that time, 500+ bugs were fixed. OTM has said that the other zones shouldn't have many problems so I don't think it will take long to get everything released.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Just log on i think. He said its more like an addition so log on and you should be on your world
showercurtainlvl 105
fappleslvl 75

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

All the android zones are already complete. They just need one final touching up and a short test. I cant give any accurate guesses for the time but I will say this:
Initial android test (which had LOADS of bugs) started on December 14. The Stress Test #3 (which only a very small number of bugs) started on March 5. In that time, 500+ bugs were fixed. OTM has said that the other zones shouldn't have many problems so I don't think it will take long to get everything released.
More than 1,000 bugs have been fixed in Android since the first closed beta test. We will be rolling out non-launch zones as they're ready shortly after launch.