Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Balor

I'm wondering the same thing. This didn't start happening until the Auction House went live and it's been doing it off and on all day/night. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if they (otm) were ill prepared for the sheer number of people jamming the server. Maybe they need to upgrade the server to handle all the people logging/trying to log now. Hopefully it will be fixed when I wake up (almost 5am here).
Server: Balor
Clan: Ellysian
• Smokey502-221 Fire mage
• NUCKIN FUTZ-220 Ranger
* FAH Q-123 Druid (Mord camper)
* MAJ0R B0NER-20 Warrior (Hrung camper)
* Master Bader-7 Ranger (Necro camper)
* Smokey420 - 217 Rogue (quit playing)

I've noticed this as well, even tho I have no idea what the "Auction House" actually is. It's a pretty huge downgrade for me, as a new player which just started playing. Developers should fix that.

I've noticed this as well, even tho I have no idea what the "Auction House" actually is. It's a pretty huge downgrade for me, as a new player which just started playing. Developers should fix that.
Welcome to Celtic Heroes. Every time they put out something new it has bugs and issues and takes several weeks or months for them to fix...been this way for years
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hey Heroes,

There were some server issues last night, these should all have been resolved now and we believe we have identified the cause.

The Auction House is unrelated to these issues.

Thanks