Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Your New Best Friend: Design A Pet Contest

A lot of great submissions so far, and still plenty of time to submit!

Please try and keep replies for submissions and not criticize other entries.

If you are using non-original artwork or photos, please make sure to include credit of the owner and/or link to the original image.

Images that are not original artwork won't be taken into consideration when determining a winner.

Did you draw that picture?
No, he did not. If you Google Search the image, it becomes obvious that he just erased the footer of the image and superimposed his credentials on to it.
No i didnt i asked if i could use a goodle image but i got mo reply :( its off google i edited it abit for details and i named it the pet name/ with my toon name for the giveaway, wasnt sure if we r allowed to or not

No credits to me the image isnt mine i just put my toon name along with the name of the pet, and i remove the ugly stuff around it
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

Did you draw that picture?
No, he did not. If you Google Search the image, it becomes obvious that he just erased the footer of the image and superimposed his credentials on to it.
No i didnt i asked if i could use a goodle image but i got mo reply :( its off google i edited it abit for details and i named it the pet name/ with my toon name for the giveaway, wasnt sure if we r allowed to or not

No credits to me the image isnt mine i just put my toon name along with the name of the pet, and i remove the ugly stuff around it
Based on what Difinitus said, google images are fine, just don't try to claim them as your own (by, for example, putting your name on the image itself :P ) My recommendation is to go back, edit your post so that it's obvious that it's a google image, (maybe just add: Image found on Google) at the bottom of the post).

I totally understand why you want to remove the "ugly stuff" :lol: but when it comes to copyright cases, and using other people's work, it's a very fine line between borrowing and stealing. It's always good to keep copyright info on an image (or at least posted alongside the image). Imagine someone taking something that you spent a lot of effort on and saying that they made it themselves! No fun.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I want one of the walking plants from CG as a pet. Artwork and movement already done some easy to implement. Plus we have no pets or mounts for cg yet. Just bardings and charms.

Active skill would be restore “x” amount of energy (instant) and “x” amount of health per tick for 20 seconds. I.e. opposite of the hare.

Passive skill adds poison and /or other elemental resists, and a boost to dex. Boost to evades would be good too.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

I want one of the walking plants from CG as a pet. Artwork and movement already done some easy to implement. Plus we have no pets or mounts for cg yet. Just bardings and charms.

Active skill would be restore “x” amount of energy (instant) and “x” amount of health per tick for 20 seconds. I.e. opposite of the hare.

Passive skill adds poison and /or other elemental resists, and a boost to dex. Boost to evades would be good too.
Actually wouldn't mind having that one as a tank pet.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Description:

The flamingo pet has been brought over by the pet tamers from distant lands. The endurance and patience of the flamingo is what makes it have the key qualities required for the perfect pet.

Level 1 flamingos have no armour, but as you level up your pet it gradually gains more armour. The armour is engraved with celtic symbols.

How to obtain:

You can obtain your pet from the traditional token system. However, i would like to bring in an alternative option to obtaining it. The alternative option would be to bring precious gems (e.g diamonds, sapphires etc.) to the pet tamers. In exchange for enough gems you will get a pet token in return.

This will aid newer, non plat buyers in the game to obtain the pet, without having to spend gold. It will also make use of the gem loot.

Food:

In order to feed your flamingo you will need to purchase some fish from the pet tamers. This will cost 500 gold, which lasts for 2 hours.

However, you can also use your fishing and cooking abilities to craft food. Cooking higher level fish will last longer, and give a special bonus. (E.g. higher stat gains)

Stats:

Max tier gives:

200 str
200 dex
400 attack
150 damage
+500 to all evasions

Skill:

Description:

Your pet waits for the perfect moment to swarm the enemy with its feathers, obscuring you from sight. This allows you to land a surprise attack, which allows for increased damage over a 10 second duration.

Cooldown:

25 seconds.

Without armour (level 1):

With armour (level 2+) :

Food icon:

Last edited by Turquoise on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Here are my designs for my flamingo pet so far :) info/stats will be posted soon.

Without armour (level 1):

With armour (level 2+) :

Food icon:

+100000000 yes please , its not somwthing id have just cu i wanna keep my toon badass, but looks dope asf
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

My pet's name is Raijū. Raijū(or Thunder Beast) is a legendary creature from Japanese mythology.

Pet's ability is 'Thunder's Cry'
Raijū whip's his tail creating a thunder/lighting strike, by whipping his tail he hits his enemy with lightning and does damage on them.

(skills cool down is 1 min and skill stays active on enemy for 20 seconds).

Raijū eats meat, according to his level.

Stats:at the maxed lvl it has 240 focus,vit and 200 defence.

His tiers are: tier lvl 1 purple, tier lvl 2 blue, tier lvl 3 black and tier lvl 4 white.

His tail has a shimmering effect, which intensifies when he is creating his thunder/lightning.

My pet's name is Raijū. Raijū(or Thunder Beast) is a legendary creature from Japanese mythology.

Pet's ability is 'Thunder's Cry'
Raijū whip's his tail creating a thunder/lighting strike, by whipping his tail he hits his enemy with lightning and does damage on them.

(skills cool down is 1 min and skill stays active on enemy for 20 seconds).

Raijū eats meat, according to his level.

Stats:at the maxed lvl it has 240 focus,vit and 200 defence.

His tiers are: tier lvl 1 purple, tier lvl 2 blue, tier lvl 3 black and tier lvl 4 white.

His tail has a shimmering effect, which intensifies when he is creating his thunder/lightning.

Dude, awesome! Would make sense to have something like this considering we already have Japanese-styled fashion. Love the artwork too!
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.