Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Your New Best Friend: Design A Pet Contest

PH

Also, question. Am I allowed to post a concept for 2 pets??
The rules say only one pet per user.
*makes 500 additional accounts* Mwahahaha
that's probably an exploit and frowned upon tho...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

PH

Also, question. Am I allowed to post a concept for 2 pets??
He will just force someone else to post it for him and give him the chests if he wins cause he is a CoRrUpT lEaDeR
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

[

Name: Falak

Background: arabian mythical creature, mentioned in the one thousand and one nights.

Description: a powerful serpent that lives under the realm of fire, and it is said that its so hrungy, if it wasnt for the fear of God, it would have ate all creatures already.

Extra feature: never dying pet ( no food )

Stats when maxed : 75 heat dmg
Fire resistance: 500
Movement evasions 750

Skill: heated power- increase heat damage for the player to 500 for 15 seconds

- legacyte on lugh

* would be amazing to see anything arabian added to the game, would be a dope adition, id love to see maybe charms, historical weapons, pets or mounts maybe a battle camel, or the zulfiqar sword, mideval arabian armour or even zones etc.

Edit: image off google
Last edited by Legacyte on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger

My pet would be a baby Medusa

Stats:
+100 to each stat (str, dex, foc, vit)
+1000 to attack

Ability:
Statue - Medusa looks into the opponents eyes causing petrification for 15sec (1min 30sec cool down) (opponent will be unable to move/attack/use skills while under the affect of the skill)

Description:
Medusa is an ancient creature full of hate happy to use 'Statue' to turn any foe to stone.

Image:
Would be of medusa from ancient mithology but of a reasonable size to match normal pet sizes.

Food:
Medusa likes meat of any kind preferably human
Last edited by Umbreo on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

He will just force someone else to post it for him and give him the chests if he wins cause he is a CoRrUpT lEaDeR
Lmho Lolol
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Pet :
Turtle

Stats and skills

The turtle is a defensive pet

It has an increase to Vitality and a small bonus to Pierce Resist & Slash Resist

It has the ability Shell Armour

Shell Armour gives a bonus to the users Armour Stat by X amount Depending on Ability Level (which is upgraded by using the pet) and tier / level.

Description of skill:

Call upon your turtle to protect you from your enemy, adding X armour, this skill improves with your turtle taming ability

Tiers

It comes in 4 tiers of course
Green (1)
Brown (2)
Yellow (3)
Black (4)

Description

This Tiny Black Turtle is the rarest turtle and works it’s hardest to ensure you’re safe. Granting its bonuses and the skill ‘Shell Armour’ which causes your turtle to raise its armoured shell to defend you from foes. - As long as it’s fed

Image Courtesy of : http://www.how2drawanimals.com
Last edited by Thefreeze on Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This entry comes from a brother sister cross worlds fingal danu Hammy Harmon collaboration!

We thought about what the game was lacking so far and that’s when we came up with a cooking pet and you may ask “what’s the point in a cooking pet?” Well more mastery is the point so peoples can get their bara’s asap. Because I don’t know about you but they take FOREVER to cook.

So what looks best in a little chefs outfit you ask? Monkeys. Yes. Monkeys.

So what does it do?
Cooking proficiency, say by a thousand?
Cooking mastery, say by a thousand?
XP per cook, SAY BY A THOUSAND?!!!? Wait.. that one doesn’t make sense.

Skill:
30 seconds of guaranteed exquisite cooks with a cool down of something like 2 hours.

Artwork was drawn by us below to show what it could look like with apron and without (sauuccccyyyyyyy)

All rewards to Hammy on fingal.

EDIT: My mum said it’s a great idea therefore it should win by default.
Fingal - Whykicamoocow
Hammy Level 221 Mage

So far I'm voting for and actually liking the concepts of a Monkey and a Turtle pets. Despite my snobbism towards the idea of a pet that actually has nothing to do with Celtic culture, mythology and folklore, the Monkey seems like a rather good addition to CH, albeit more difficult to develop for VR, since it means a whole new set of animations. Although I think that balancing it's Cooking skills would be a pain in the ass too.

The Turtle on the other hand is a perfectly suited candidate for a new pet because it's part of Celtic mythology and actually was a spiritual animal in one of the Welsh tribes of old. It has one big aesthetic flaw though - movement speed. Turtles are inherently slow animals and seeing it flying like a mummified puppet beside you is ridiculous and off-putting. Aside from that it's a good idea.

Anyway, you did a good job, guys. I wish everyone good luck and encourage all of you guys out there to get your creative juices flowing. It's fun!
Last edited by Paccontiyaka on Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4d4p7→0u7w17→5urv1v3→r3p347