Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Your New Best Friend: Design A Pet Contest

My pet is similar to that of a pheonix (unlike the dragon, which offers points for each stat) it is best suited for a certain classes. This one would be for rouges and rangers (meaning it empathizes two certain stats, like the pheonix).

This pet would be a mini griffin obtained by recieving a “Baby Griffin Egg” (since they are part eagle I’ll just say the hatch from eggs) which can be found in chests, which I hope I win :).

The griffin comes in two colours, black and white. The black version gives the skill ‘Griffin’s Might’ whereas the the white version gives the skill ‘Griffin’s Fury’.

Description:

This (Size) (Colour) Griffin works hard to aid you, granting its bonuses and the skill ‘Griffin’s Might’ which increases your attack and damage by 100 and lowers enemy evasions by 200 (black), or the skill ‘Giffin’s Fury’ which increases attack speed by 30% and lowers enemy armour by 200 (white). Both skills last 20 seconds and have a 2 minute cooldown. Scales with ‘Griffin Training’ ability.

The starting stats of the griffin are:

20 Strength
20 Dexterity
200 Health
200 Energy
500 Ranged Combat
500 Cunning

Each level increases the stats by:

Strength and Dexterity increase by the level of the two levels combined in breeding.
Health: + 100
Energy: +100
Ranged Combat: +100
Cunning: +100

Max stats:

Strength: 240
Dexterity: 240
Health: 600
Focus: 600
Ranged Combat: 1000
Cunning: 1000

What do y’all think?
Hope to open a chest and find this pet for my future Ranger :D
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Baby Peon-
This small but unscrupulous creature craves the blood of his foes and your mother's attention. It has managed to find its way to Dal Riata in search of one of the land's inhabitors to take it in as one of their own. In return he carries a small gift with him.

Stats-
+200 strength
+200 focus

+1000 attack
50% camouflage

Skill-
Mischevious Bang: The Baby Peon will drop the "full package", decreasing the defence of the selected target.

Image of the Baby Peon:

So far we already have chickens and eagles to give a new meaning on "fowl play". But both fly--or strut--in the daylight. what we need is a feathered friend that can endure battle in the veil of night: the owl. The owl has come from the cover of darkness by skilled pet tamers, and offers a hero wondering the night a loyal companionship, and gives the skill "screech" which suspends the enemy for a short time.

this image is provided by Angmar Reid
The owl comes in 4 colors, rarity in following order: brown, red, black, and silver.
But no matter what color, the owl will be a constant friend til the end of days.

Description of Owl (most common owl color and level):
this tiny brown owl is the most common owl and works hard to aid you. granting its bonuses and the skill "screech" which suspends the enemy for a short amount of time - AS LONG AS IT IS FED

Slot: Companion
Magic Resistance: 20
Gives Skill: "Screech"
Infinite Uses
Dexterity: 15
Spell Attack Evasion: 20
NO TRADE

Description of skill: The owl provides the skill "screech" which suspends the enemy for 5 seconds skill level will increase the amount of seconds the enemy is suspended. The rarer the color and the higher the level of the owl will result in a greater amount of seconds the enemy is suspended.

Runa Shadowbane
Herne

If i were to make an pet it would be a cat. We have both dogs and wolfs, wheres the cats. The cats would come in four coats the lowest tier would be a tabby (if possible could the coat be randomly genorated), next a white cat then a black and finnaly a silver/grey. Since cat seats are view as lazy or crazy, some times mean (my favriot type) it would be laying on the floor when in a stopped motion and chasing you when in a 70% speed increase. The skills that the cat would offer are -X focus and +Y vitality when fead and +X focus and -Y vit when hungry, due to cats tipicaly being lazy after being fead and being less focused. The quantity of stat point will obviously change as the pet gets bigger (not fater) otm can decide that. Also the cat would grant evasion to all forms of damage maby 1% increase for each tier only when not fead though. The skill when fed would be an instant cast skill that would resort the pet owners energy by X percent of there total focus. I'd like for this to be an pet tokens, so more broke mages, such as me, may get an chance to own their own cat not just wish they could get one (such as with dragons and phoenixs). Also if possible instead of the chest may i get to own a tier six black or silver cat. If this was already made i apologize i did not read many entries. I didn't include an image since we all should know what a cat looks like.

Sincerly
Apophis81
Last edited by Apophis81 Rtf on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

If i were to make an pet it would be a cat. We have both dogs and wolfs, where the cats. The cats would come in four coats the lowest tier would be a tabby (if possible could the coat be randomly genorated), next a white cat then a black and finnaly a silver/grey. Since cat seats are view as lazy or crazy, some times mean (my favriot type) it would be laying on the floor when in a stopped motion and chasing you when in a 70% speed increase. The skills that the cat would offer are -5 focus and + 7 vitality when fead and +5 focus and -7 vit when hungry, due to cats tipicaly being lazy after being fead, the quantity of stat point will change as the pet gets bigger otm can decide. Alao taughthe cat would grant evasion to all forms of damage maby 1% increasefor each tier. When not fead. The skill when fed would be an instant cast skill that would resort the pet owners energy by X percent of there total focus. Id like for this to be an tokens pet so more broke mages, such as me,may get an chance to own their own cat not just wish they could get one (such as with dragons and phoenixs). Also if possible instead of the chest may i get to own a tier six black or silver cat. If this was already made i apologize i did not read many entries.
Sincerly Apophis81
No offense but a cat would be the last animal I would trust as my pet. After all, all cats are secretly trying to murder us :shock:
As much as I occasionally kill myself for energy, I don't know how I would feel about having to constantly look over my shoulder for fear that my pet cat is getting ready to pounce and eat me :?

;)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Also if you dont feed your cat for three hours then it adds a 2% chance to kill you every ten minutes and increases .5% more. though putting your cat in the bag *lol* cancels the effect, but dont put your cat in the bank thats cat abuse. THANKS BOB
Last edited by Apophis81 Rtf on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

If i were to make an pet it would be a cat. We have both dogs and wolfs, where the cats. The cats would come in four coats the lowest tier would be a tabby (if possible could the coat be randomly genorated), next a white cat then a black and finnaly a silver/grey. Since cat seats are view as lazy or crazy, some times mean (my favriot type) it would be laying on the floor when in a stopped motion and chasing you when in a 70% speed increase. The skills that the cat would offer are -5 focus and + 7 vitality when fead and +5 focus and -7 vit when hungry, due to cats tipicaly being lazy after being fead, the quantity of stat point will change as the pet gets bigger otm can decide. Alao taughthe cat would grant evasion to all forms of damage maby 1% increasefor each tier. When not fead. The skill when fed would be an instant cast skill that would resort the pet owners energy by X percent of there total focus. Id like for this to be an tokens pet so more broke mages, such as me,may get an chance to own their own cat not just wish they could get one (such as with dragons and phoenixs). Also if possible instead of the chest may i get to own a tier six black or silver cat. If this was already made i apologize i did not read many entries.
Sincerly Apophis81
No offense but a cat would be the last animal I would trust as my pet. After all, all cats are secretly trying to murder us :shock:
As much as I occasionally kill myself for energy, I don't know how I would feel about having to constantly look over my shoulder for fear that my pet cat is getting ready to pounce and eat me :?

;)

xD, i wish i had a mean cat. Also now your cat can kill you and you dont have to. By the way my cats are to fat to try to kill me.

Also if you feed your cat for three hours then it adds a 2% chance to kill you every ten minutes and increases .5% more. though putting your cat in tha bag *lol* cancels the effect, but dont put your cat in the bank that cat abuse. THANKS BOB
I think it should be if you don't feed it :lol: ;)

Imagine if our dragons burned us to death if we didn't feed them for long durations...

and anytime :D

and I have a cat back home... He only bothers to be nice to me if I'm the only one home and in charge of feeding him :lol: otherwise he doesn't like me at all...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Crocodile-
A small critter lurking in the depth of the ocean waters of Lirs Reach. First caught and pulled ashore by a fisherman and later sold to the market place residing in Farcrag Castle. Now tamed and sold as a pet.

Stats:

+220 strength
+220 vitality
Skill- Agonizing Strike: The crocodile inflicts a deep wound into it's victims dealing damage over time.

Also if you feed your cat for three hours then it adds a 2% chance to kill you every ten minutes and increases .5% more. though putting your cat in tha bag *lol* cancels the effect, but dont put your cat in the bank that cat abuse. THANKS BOB
I think it should be if you don't feed it :lol: ;)

Imagine if our dragons burned us to death if we didn't feed them for long durations...

and anytime :D

and I have a cat back home... He only bothers to be nice to me if I'm the only one home and in charge of feeding him :lol: otherwise he doesn't like me at all...
Forgot to add dont if you forget to feed them, xD. id like to say same but my cats love partly due to that i feed them but im a 100% sure that nothing to do with it. Id welcome the owner roasting with the dragon, id just sit in the castle all day waiting for some one to be burnt into a crisp