Character - Anexander
World - Morrigan
The mountain keep of Gwydion the Trickster
Zone designed for end game - 215+
Concept of zone is a test for heroes from Gwydion, not combatting a monstrous and ancient evil. Different hero skills required to pass tests. Cooperation of all the classes and their skills is the goal for the players.
Entrance off of Lirs Reach at the base of a mountain.
Ramp style zone, from entrance ramp goes up to top of the mountain, Gwydions hall. The path is light and airy, would circle sometimes outside the mountain showing off a view of Lirs below. The path up would have guardians of Gwydion players must fight levels 215-220. The path would also contain traps and tricks. Such as:
- a tile room where you step on wrong tile you get a very deadly DOT effect on you. Filled with mobs the when they hit players move them back, hitting the tiles with DOT
- mobs that boop players off the mountain, sending them back to entrance
- trap spots, for explosions, mob spawning, etc that can be avoided using skills Hide, Camouflage and Conceal
- crystals that heal mobs ( like gele crystals ) but can be deactivated with DOT skills.
- some mobs immune different types of damage (fire, cold magic), only damaged by DOT skills, only damaged by fire, cold or magic, etc.
All leading up to Gwydions Hall for his final test, the Avatar of Gwydion. A test where a combination of skill and power will be needed to defeat the Avatar.
The zone wouldn't really be big, due to the booping, people running from zone line constantly. And meant to be fun.
A n e x a n d e r Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.