Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

Heres mine.

The Celtic War Flag
Desc:
Charge into battle holding this flag
with the speed and power of Dal Riata surging
throughout your body, making your enemies cower in fear. This flag grants 20% camo(from fear) and 60% movement speed( from charging).

Stats:
Two handed
20 pierce
+500 all evasions
+250 health
+250 energy
4000 speed
50 weight
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (131.24 KiB) Viewed 2945 times
Belenus
Ranger-104 Retired
Rogue-123 Retired
Warrior-100 Retired
Mage-100 Retired
R.I.P

DoomBark mount-
5% proc Death Bite
5,10,20,40,80,100 percent speeds
Unable to use weapons whilst using the mount
Lv50 req,may encourage people to level to get one
Can customise colours,of mount possibly
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.78 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Real Dragon mount
BACKGROUND
These dragons come from Dal Raita mountains and said to be friendly to humans.
Speed 80%,
Skill: Dragon wrath: The dragon breathes out fire and does 2000 damage to its targets.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (78.08 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I have a question. Are you guys looking for new ideas with creative mounts, or are you just looking for bad*** looking mounts?
"Vultures are the most righteous of birds: they do not attack even the smallest living creature."
-Plutarch

Update: Okay so apparently, I'm going to clarify things a bit because some people think I drew this. Allow me to make this abundantly clear: I did NOT draw this picture by ANY means! As I said, I am a horrible drawer. This was taken from Google Images. And this is why. So one day, I was reading a Percy Jackson book (Great series by the way) and I came upon a part where the trio in the story meet a big three-headed dog named Cerberus. And then I thought, "Wouldn't that make a cool mount." But you see, Cerberus is a Greek myth, so I couldn't use it in this competition. So I thought of taking Cerberus and instead of him being a dog, I decided to make a dragon. So I went to Google Images and searched up, "How to draw a three headed dragon", as a way to help me draw it myself. I found a picture, found below, that I thought looked cool. So I started drawing it. It was horrible. I tried nearly ten times to draw it myself and they were absolute failures. So I thought, maybe I could describe the staff to them, the Celtic Heroes team, and I could show them the picture so it could give them a visual to help them make it into the game, which I did, written below. So yes, it was my idea to have a three headed dragon staff, but the picture was drawn by someone else. I did NOT draw it. I just simply used to inspire myself, and since that did not work out, I decided to put it into this post so the Celtic Heroes team can take a look and give them a visual for what I want my staff to look like. If I were to win, they could use the picture and my description of my staff to help them mold the staff and shape it into the game. Thanks for reading this. I just had to clarify to some people *ahem* because they thought I had cheated and this was my drawing, but obviously they hadn't read what I said. So to those of you, who think I am a cheater, reread this and I hope it will clear some things up. Thank you.

This was my idea but I can't draw at all whatsoever, so this picture was my inspiration. It might be a little troubling putting it into a staff form but what I was thinking was this: the three heads out front, a dragon tail behind it, a fin or two in the middle, and maybe wings on the side [If you don't want the wings, I understand]. The name of the staff would be Three-Headed Lizard Staff (I figured I couldn't use Dragonstaff or Serpentstaff so...) Description would be: This terrifying lizard staff was crafted in the most remote and darkest corners of the world. It harnesses the power of the sun through its skin to hurl flaming wrath upon unlucky foes.

I don't know if you want me to put ideas for the damage and such, but if you do, here is the very basic one:

5% Movement Speed, 5 heat, 10 slash

Thanks! I appreciate you taking your time to read this!!!
Last edited by leviathanite on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Attachments
CHidea2.jpg
CHidea2.jpg (26.35 KiB) Viewed 2914 times
"I dreamt that I realized I was dreaming, dreamt that I was affecting the course of my dream, and then dreamt that I woke myself up by telling myself to wake up." - Professor Norman Malcolm

Name: LucidDreamer
World: Taranis

So I went and did some research on Celtic mythology, and I happened to stumble upon Epona, who happened to be the goddess of horse. 0.0

I also noticed that throughout many mythologies (including celtic) there is always this white horse. The meanings vary, but to me the white horse symbolizes soothe and kindness, like Druids :)

Well then, since horses are obviously gonna be implemented (just look at the stable in castle) sooner or later, and I am a brony myself, I decided to draw something equestrian. I know it might not be the best drawing in the world but I tried pretty hard this time, compared to my usual efforts in other CH competitions :3

Introducing: The White Horse (original pic from my tumblr blog: ask-solid-in-danu.tumblr.com)
The White Horse

This magnificent horse has received the blessing of Epona, increasing your movement speed by 100% and your health and energy regen by 50 each. Grants the skill Blessing of Epona, which increases your armor by 300 for 10 seconds. Uses Equestrian Ability

Two handed
Important Item
Slot: Main Hand
Piercing Damage: 65
Attack Speed: 3000
Gives Skill: Blessing of Epona
Weight: 20
Level Requirement: 150

Possible price: 1000000

Keep in mind that it does not have to be this stat; Equestrian Ability could be implemented but if OTM doesn't feel it's right Novelty Ability will do just fine.

This was my idea but I can't draw at all whatsoever, so this picture was my inspiration. It might be a little troubling putting it into a staff form but what I was thinking was this: the three heads out front, a dragon tail behind it, a fin or two in the middle, and maybe wings on the side [If you don't want the wings, I understand]. The name of the staff would be Three-Headed Lizard Staff (I figured I couldn't use Dragonstaff or Serpentstaff so...) Description would be: This terrifying lizard staff was crafted in the most remote and darkest corners of the world. It harnesses the power of the sun through its skin to hurl flaming wrath upon unlucky foes.

I don't know if you want me to put ideas for the damage and such, but if you do, here is the very basic one:

5% Movement Speed, 5 heat, 10 slash

Thanks! I appreciate you taking your time to read this!!!

Just ban him...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (186.7 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
I am a Forum guide need any help? Private message me --HERE