Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

May I present the beautiful icy blue owl perched on a branch from the tree of life.

Crann bethadh, or the tree of life, was believed to have special powers.

I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. This is a basic idea. I tried my best to illustrate it but I'm not an artist lol. I'm obviously also terrible at Photoshop.
Attachments
image.jpg
Tree branch
image.jpg (241.48 KiB) Viewed 5975 times
image.jpg
Owl
image.jpg (48.94 KiB) Viewed 5975 times
image.jpg
Approximate placement
image.jpg (71.36 KiB) Viewed 5975 times
~JJ

Has gravity got you down? Try the new Mercurial Shoe inserts to lift your spirits. These shoe add-ons fit on underneath any shoe or boot and cause the user to hover off the ground. They are celtic-themed being inspired by the god, Lugh, but yet also with a taste of the modern since on the heel is the fleur-de-lis, the symbol of my hometown.

Now wait you may ask why I entered a shoe in a mount contest. Well the effect of weightlessness is that you have to unequip any item in your main hand or offhand, but your speed is increased. Auto-attack and skills are disabled.

Last edited by Marshill on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nature stag of Cernunnos

Description: This stag has been said to been ridden by the god Cernunnos himself, granting it the ability of nature. Tangled vines surround it and grass grows at its foot steps. When this stag is ridden, it grants the ability Ram of nature which deals up to 500 slashing damage. and a 100% speed bonus is granted.

Slot: Mount
Slashing Damage: 25
Attack speed: 3000
Grants skill: Ram of nature

The celtic god of the hunt/nature is Cernunnos and is interpreted as half stag half human. I have always wanted to use a stag in game and i think this is just the perfect fit! Hope i win :) took me a couple hours to draw. Also, good luck to all others who have entered.

Also, when i was drew this i dropped a bit of water on it, so it may be a bit wrinkly. But i guess thats some proof i drew it eh? :lol:
Last edited by xvanguardx on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
My drawing.
image.jpg (202.44 KiB) Viewed 5948 times
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

My mount design is a dragon headed bat.

This mount design is in the style of the samhain event. It represents the samhain fears. As you can see here is the original design for this mount on the lower picture.

Next I designed the mount in colour and this is what it turned out like
(The top picture)

THE STATS
the mount has a 5% proc to stun the enemy for 10 seconds and drain up to 1000 HP.
The rarer the mount gets the colour of the wings would change. For example the rarest would be white.
Thank you for reading this :)
Last edited by Istael on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG_20140811_223701.jpg
The design finished
IMG_20140811_223701.jpg (92.98 KiB) Viewed 5435 times
IMG_20140812_090818.jpg
Original idea
IMG_20140812_090818.jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 5435 times
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

Hi i am david i would find cool something like a dragon which flys and you can ist one and some times it shoots fire that would be cool and it would be cool if it add a skill
Attachments
image.jpg
This can be head of it
image.jpg (13.21 KiB) Viewed 5437 times